Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Random tips/advice for new satanists. READ if you're new!

[email protected]

Just some random stuff I struggled with in the beginning and I see a lot of repeated questions about.
Of course there is all kinds of info on the site that is much more in depth on this, but in case you're too lazy to read it, hopefully this will help SOMEONE.

OUIJA BOARDS

Ouija boards /can/ be useful. I know, I have had no good experiences with them. You've got to be very careful and wary when using them because ANYONE can contact you through them. Do not believe anything a ouija board tells you without further confirmation. A lot of the time, it's posers, angels and the like. And I would not advise trying to contact a demon you've never contacted before through a ouija board because it's unlikely you'll get them and more likely you'll get a poser who will mislead you. If you're new and inexperienced, you should formally and respectfully summon the demon. Remember demons are not for striking deals or commanding to do your bidding.

GUARDIAN DEMONS

I think a lot of the time we already know our guardian demon and don't realize they're a guardian demon. They can even be mistaken for imaginary friends in our younger years! Don't sweat finding out who your guardian is. Asking who they are 50x to a bunch of people on the internet who don't know anymore than you do, won't help you find out any faster. Just keep an open mind and look out for signs. You can try using a pendulum or ouija board (remembering to be careful and skeptical) but the bottom line is if they don't want you to know yet, they don't want you to know, and you won't know. But you will when the time is right, in whatever way your guardian chooses to expose themselves.

PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE DEMONS/ETC

These people are 98% of the time LYING or MISLED and should be avoided at ALL COSTS! Falling for ONE misleading person can totally wreck your path thus far and set you back a staggering amount! There are demonic souls but the real ones don't flaunt it, and the real ones are very rare. Be VERY careful of such people! I know it can seem exciting being told you're a powerful or special being, but don't be a fool and believe these things just because you're told they're true.

DEMON SUMMONING

My best advice here is not to be lazy and to read the comprehensive page on this on JoS. You'll find everything you need to know there.

That's all I can really think of for now...
if I made a mistake on anything, please correct me.
Maybe I'll add more soon. Any questions, just ask.

You should also add this, or something akin to it:
DEDICATION RITUALSA lot of people ask the groups if they think their dedication ritual worked, followed by a list of the minor things that went wrong in them. Well, yes, if you really and truly wanted to dedicate your soul to Father, then it worked no matter what minor things went wrong. And if you're expecting immediate things to happen because of it, then your expectations are a wee bit too high. Just look for minor coincidences in your life and start meditating. Things will straighten out eventually, and don't let those angels and greys get you down. Father does take care of each and every one of us.
Just an idea. Feel free to revise/reword it in any way, I just wanted to get the basic thought down. And this post was a very, very good idea. I think you should put it in the Teens4Satan group as well, it could help out a lot there too. Nice job. :)-Sarah
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 12:22:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Random tips/advice for new satanists. READ if you're new!

Just some random stuff I struggled with in the beginning and I see a lot of repeated questions about.
Of course there is all kinds of info on the site that is much more in depth on this, but in case you're too lazy to read it, hopefully this will help SOMEONE.

OUIJA BOARDS

Ouija boards /can/ be useful. I know, I have had no good experiences with them. You've got to be very careful and wary when using them because ANYONE can contact you through them. Do not believe anything a ouija board tells you without further confirmation. A lot of the time, it's posers, angels and the like. And I would not advise trying to contact a demon you've never contacted before through a ouija board because it's unlikely you'll get them and more likely you'll get a poser who will mislead you. If you're new and inexperienced, you should formally and respectfully summon the demon. Remember demons are not for striking deals or commanding to do your bidding.

GUARDIAN DEMONS

I think a lot of the time we already know our guardian demon and don't realize they're a guardian demon. They can even be mistaken for imaginary friends in our younger years! Don't sweat finding out who your guardian is. Asking who they are 50x to a bunch of people on the internet who don't know anymore than you do, won't help you find out any faster. Just keep an open mind and look out for signs. You can try using a pendulum or ouija board (remembering to be careful and skeptical) but the bottom line is if they don't want you to know yet, they don't want you to know, and you won't know. But you will when the time is right, in whatever way your guardian chooses to expose themselves.

These people are 98% of the time LYING or MISLED and should be avoided at ALL COSTS! Falling for ONE misleading person can totally wreck your path thus far and set you back a staggering amount! There are demonic souls but the real ones don't flaunt it, and the real ones are very rare. Be VERY careful of such people! I know it can seem exciting being told you're a powerful or special being, but don't be a fool and believe these things just because you're told they're true.

DEMON SUMMONING

My best advice here is not to be lazy and to read the comprehensive page on this on JoS. You'll find everything you need to know there.

Thanks Sarah, I don't know how I missed that xD
Yeah, if anyone else has some brief tips or advice for new satanists, they should add them :]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@... wrote:

DEDICATION RITUALS
A lot of people ask the groups if they think their dedication ritual worked, followed by a list of the minor things that went wrong in them. Well, yes, if you really and truly wanted to dedicate your soul to Father, then it worked no matter what minor things went wrong. And if you're expecting immediate things to happen because of it, then your expectations are a wee bit too high. Just look for minor coincidences in your life and start meditating. Things will straighten out eventually, and don't let those angels and greys get you down. Father does take care of each and every one of us.

Just an idea. Feel free to revise/reword it in any way, I just wanted to get the basic thought down.
And this post was a very, very good idea. I think you should put it in the Teens4Satan group as well, it could help out a lot there too. Nice job. :)
-Sarah

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Random tips/advice for new satanists. READ if you're new!

OUIJA BOARDS

GUARDIAN DEMONS

DEMON SUMMONING

<td val[/IMG]hello, to all members of this group... is it possible for me to in love with a man who has satan's aura inside his body? coz i've white magic..i have to accomplished some agreement with his family, in very short days..if i didnt make it happen, so forever i never ever life with him... is there anyone could help me, coz i need this man to stand beside me, even he had black magic..please give me a clue to solve my problem..thank u so much...
--- On Sat, 12/12/09, rottingcorpse@... <rottingcorpse@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Random tips/advice for new satanists. READ if you're new!
Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 1:04 AM

Yeah, if anyone else has some brief tips or advice for new satanists, they should add them :]

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@ ... wrote:

DEDICATION RITUALS
A lot of people ask the groups if they think their dedication ritual worked, followed by a list of the minor things that went wrong in them. Well, yes, if you really and truly wanted to dedicate your soul to Father, then it worked no matter what minor things went wrong. And if you're expecting immediate things to happen because of it, then your expectations are a wee bit too high. Just look for minor coincidences in your life and start meditating. Things will straighten out eventually, and don't let those angels and greys get you down. Father does take care of each and every one of us.

Just an idea. Feel free to revise/reword it in any way, I just wanted to get the basic thought down.
And this post was a very, very good idea. I think you should put it in the Teens4Satan group as well, it could help out a lot there too. Nice job. :)
-Sarah

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

OUIJA BOARDS

Ouija boards /can/ be useful. I know, I have had no good experiences with them. You've got to be very careful and wary when using them because ANYONE can contact you through them. Do not believe anything a ouija board tells you without further confirmation. A lot of the time, it's posers, angels and the like. And I would not advise trying to contact a demon you've never contacted before through a ouija board because it's unlikely you'll get them and more likely you'll get a poser who will mislead you. If you're new and inexperienced, you should formally and respectfully summon the demon.. Remember demons are not for striking deals or commanding to do your bidding.

GUARDIAN DEMONS

DEMON SUMMONING

Maybe I'll add more soon.. Any questions, just ask.
[/TD]

I didn't get exactly what you mean, but actually there aren't people with white and black magick. Nor are Satanists negative or bad, its the christians/new agers/wiccans who have a dirty aura filled with negative energy. Satan also has a positive aura filled with light, he has nothing to do with "darkness" and "evil" and all the lies about him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Auralia Shafira <auralias@... wrote:

hello, to all members of this group...
is it possible for me to in love with a man who has satan's aura inside his body? coz i've white magic..i have to accomplished some agreement with his family, in very short days..if i didnt make it happen, so forever i never ever life with him...
is there anyone could help me, coz i need this man to stand beside me, even he had black magic..please give me a clue to solve my problem..thank u so much...

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, rottingcorpse@... <rottingcorpse@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Random tips/advice for new satanists. READ if you're new!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

DEDICATION RITUALS

-Sarah

OUIJA BOARDS

GUARDIAN DEMONS

DEMON SUMMONING

Auralia Shafira. what are you talking about?   Satan energy is like pure light it's not dark or desolate. Are you widdican? you should read through the JOS stuff. as for the guy having that he needs some help if his aura is infested with black or gray stuff. gray is really bad by the way.

Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 2:55:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I NEED A HELP IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

<td vAl[/IMG] hello, to all members of this group... is it possible for me to in love with a man who has satan's aura inside his body? coz i've white magic..i have to accomplished some agreement with his family, in very short days..if i didnt make it happen, so forever i never ever life with him... is there anyone could help me, coz i need this man to stand beside me, even he had black magic..please give me a clue to solve my problem..thank u so much...
--- On Sat, 12/12/09, rottingcorpse@ rocketmail. com <rottingcorpse@ rocketmail. com wrote:
From: rottingcorpse@ rocketmail. com <rottingcorpse@ rocketmail. com

DEDICATION RITUALS

-Sarah

OUIJA BOARDS

Ouija boards /can/ be useful. I know, I have had no good experiences with them. You've got to be very careful and wary when using them because ANYONE can contact you through them. Do not believe anything a ouija board tells you without further confirmation. A lot of the time, it's posers, angels and the like. And I would not advise trying to contact a demon you've never contacted before through a ouija board because it's unlikely you'll get them and more likely you'll get a poser who will mislead you. If you're new and inexperienced, you should formally and respectfully summon the demon.. Remember demons are not for striking deals or commanding to do your bidding.

GUARDIAN DEMONS

DEMON SUMMONING

Maybe I'll add more soon.. Any questions, just ask.
[/TD]

thanks rottingcorpse for that info. :)

Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 10:39:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I NEED A HELP IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

I didn't get exactly what you mean, but actually there aren't people with white and black magick. Nor are Satanists negative or bad, its the christians/new agers/wiccans who have a dirty aura filled with negative energy. Satan also has a positive aura filled with light, he has nothing to do with "darkness" and "evil" and all the lies about him.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Auralia Shafira <auralias@.. . wrote:

hello, to all members of this group...
is it possible for me to in love with a man who has satan's aura inside his body? coz i've white magic..i have to accomplished some agreement with his family, in very short days..if i didnt make it happen, so forever i never ever life with him...
is there anyone could help me, coz i need this man to stand beside me, even he had black magic..please give me a clue to solve my problem..thank u so much...

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, rottingcorpse@ ... <rottingcorpse@ ... wrote:

DEDICATION RITUALS

-Sarah

OUIJA BOARDS

GUARDIAN DEMONS

DEMON SUMMONING

MEDITATIONS AND MAGICK MANIFESTING

Many people stumble across the difficulty of the feeling of pointlessness. It might feel as if your meditations aren't working and your magick is just a bunch of fooling yourself.
This comes mostly at the beginning, with the first meditations. Or later on with the more advanced ones.
When you don't feel any progress from the start it means youre doing the meditations wrong or you're not noticing the effects because you expect too much from them.
When you don't feel progress at the advanced meditations it probably means you haven't mastered the basic ones like Trance, Energy breathing and foundation meditations yet. Also be sure to have opened all your chakra's (preferrably including minor ones).
When magick workings don't seem to manifest there can be a lot of factors at play. For example. the moon phase, other people's magick, your own skill, the magick lag that happens with inexperienced mages and so on and so on. But from my experience, magick workings almost always manifest the way it was told to. So if your subconciousness DOESN'T want to get that load of money, you probably won't get it. But if you affirm it strongly enough and want that load of money in all mental dimensions... IT will manifest clearly. Try looking around for subtle manifestations too. Like instead of a wad of cash, a job offering that pays more than your current job could be a manifestation too.
-----------

Just my 2 cents.

Ave

This info was all very very helpful, and It's all stuff I needed to hear about. And I'm glad I'm being told to be skeptical of things like Ouija boards, and stuff. I mean, for once a religion where you're not committing blasphemy just for having questions! I love Satanism, it feels so right. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@..." <rottingcorpse@... wrote:

OUIJA BOARDS

GUARDIAN DEMONS

DEMON SUMMONING

Ah thank you, that's another good point and there are a lot of questions asked about that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <adamalkemis@... wrote:

MEDITATIONS AND MAGICK MANIFESTING

Many people stumble across the difficulty of the feeling of pointlessness. It might feel as if your meditations aren't working and your magick is just a bunch of fooling yourself.
This comes mostly at the beginning, with the first meditations. Or later on with the more advanced ones.
When you don't feel any progress from the start it means youre doing the meditations wrong or you're not noticing the effects because you expect too much from them.
When you don't feel progress at the advanced meditations it probably means you haven't mastered the basic ones like Trance, Energy breathing and foundation meditations yet. Also be sure to have opened all your chakra's (preferrably including minor ones).
When magick workings don't seem to manifest there can be a lot of factors at play. For example. the moon phase, other people's magick, your own skill, the magick lag that happens with inexperienced mages and so on and so on. But from my experience, magick workings almost always manifest the way it was told to. So if your subconciousness DOESN'T want to get that load of money, you probably won't get it. But if you affirm it strongly enough and want that load of money in all mental dimensions... IT will manifest clearly. Try looking around for subtle manifestations too. Like instead of a wad of cash, a job offering that pays more than your current job could be a manifestation too.
-----------

Just my 2 cents.

Ave

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back