Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Random questions

Diabolus Wrath

So when are we getting rid of kikes completely?How many life-times of  warfare?or suffering for some.How many years for humanity to achieve perfect satanic world?Are gods watching ?do they plan to return?
just curious
Hail Satan

1)Educate the public so people know who the enemy is before they can stand up to them and say no more...as well as study as much as you can for your benefit as well as anyone who listens to you when educating them
2)Empower yourself to set an example as well as become another human being returning to the Eternal Truth of becoming a God...as well as becoming more powerful and efficient when
3)Particpating in destruction/awakening rituals, which we need every dedicated Satanist doing
4)Yes the Gods are watching, always are
How long before what you ask for comes to fruition is determined by how much we all strive to make it happen NOW...starting off with ourselves, if each and every one of us do something, none of us would be sitting back waiting for the next person to do it

That is so true. We must do it all, Especially empowering ourselves. If we are not empowered does the rest of it really matter? Besides spreading the Truth, only empowering ourselves will change this world. Without power how much damage can be done to the enemy? There are 3173 members in the Hell's Army e-group. How much more Damage would we cause to the enemy, than we currently do, IF 3,000+ of us were Fully Risen as High Priest Vovim Baghie? Think of the possibilities!! This is Very Exciting. However it's only a pipe dream unless we actually Meditate and Get to that level.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 7:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Random questions

1)Educate the public so people know who the enemy is before they can stand up to them and say no more...as well as study as much as you can for your benefit as well as anyone who listens to you when educating them
2)Empower yourself to set an example as well as become another human being returning to the Eternal Truth of becoming a God...as well as becoming more powerful and efficient when
3)Particpating in destruction/awakening rituals, which we need every dedicated Satanist doing
How long before what you ask for comes to fruition is determined by how much we all strive to make it happen NOW...starting off with ourselves, if each and every one of us do something, none of us would be sitting back waiting for the next person to do it

First of all of none of the high level priests here are replying to my question? And second I have been following and doing the rituals since months but haven't experienced fathers existence yet.why so??Sent from BlackBerry® on AirtelFrom: Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 07:43:58 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Random questions
  That is so true. We must do it all, Especially empowering ourselves. If we are not empowered does the rest of it really matter? Besides spreading the Truth, only empowering ourselves will change this world. Without power how much damage can be done to the enemy? There are 3173 members in the Hell's Army e-group. How much more Damage would we cause to the enemy, than we currently do, IF 3,000+ of us were Fully Risen as High Priest Vovim Baghie? Think of the possibilities!! This is Very Exciting. However it's only a pipe dream unless we actually Meditate and Get to that level.

Hail Father Satan!!
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]

Haven't our High Priests/esses done enough for us?

Continue meditating and remember to focus on certian levels of consciousness during meditation. Try meditating on the area around you, the entrance to your soul( chakras), then the area around you etc. Spend a few minutes on each aspect. This will help you establish a sense of awareness that is extremely important in communicating with the gods. This may take awhile.

Once you are adept at being a trance state you should meditate on aspects of consciousness on a more advanced level. Meditation on the aura, the chakras, or the light bodies are all extremely important. It will also open you up to other more practical abilities.

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], burterishabh@... wrote:

First of all of none of the high level priests here are replying to my question? And second I have been following and doing the rituals since months but haven't experienced fathers existence yet.why so??
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 07:43:58
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Random questions

Hail Father Satan!!

Hello. I have been dedicated for three years now. It seems like… well, I guess would not call it a long time, but I'm surely not new. You would think I would have figured out some of these things myself already. Alas, I haven't. Are there really no dumb questions? Maybe, maybe not. Some of these are sort of dumb questions but I have decided it is dumber to not ask!! I have tried to find what I can. I read all the messages in the group every day, I have read joyofsatan.org every page more than once, and if I wonder about something I go to the group and type in the keyword in the search bar. Usually I find subject matter. Some of these I have but it is still vague and I need clarification. Sometimes I can't find a better word to search with and it is so common that there are 1000 messages to sift through. Like if you typed in "Satan." There would be thousands of results.
If there is even only one you know the answer to, I would appreciate the answer so much.
1.Being around a jew. Will being around that energy affect a person (besides pissing me off and sometimes feeling a bit drained.)? What about the material items they have touched, like a chair, the energy that may have been left. What should I do about that? What should I do to cleanse the area? Satanic blue or is that incorrect? Explanation: I live with my dad. My dad has a "friend" who is a blatant jew (race only not religion but like it matters.) He has even told me his mother is ashkenazi jewish. He is the guy who purchased the old truck from my dad. You would think that once the sale is done, the person would no longer come around. Nope. He bought the truck, started coming back when it had mechanical trouble asking for advice. Then asking to use the garage. The tools. Then started coming around almost every day for coffee. Or borrow money. Uninvited. This has been going on for a while. My dad is too nice a person to say no. He's older and doesn't have many friends anymore. So he welcomes this guy. I have to put up with it. I can't always leave. He just left as I write this! Suggestions appreciated and I will reiterate, what would be the best color to use etc when cleansing the area? While we're on the subject, what could I do to repel him? I have been apprehensive about using negative energy. Which brings me to my next question.
2.I would absolutely love to participate in group rituals for the defeat of the jews, or the church. Or workings on my own. Destruction rituals and whatnot. I have refrained from such because I am confused and lack in confidence. I have read that when working with negative energies you must be 1. Adept and 2. Clean your aura and everything thoroughly because they can hurt you. I am not even confident enough to clean my aura just to clean it. I do it every single day!! But am I confident that it worked? No, because I am not confident in my visualization abilities, for one. Insight on this?
3.Is gold or whitegold a good color to use for aura cleansing? How about electric blue? The page regarding aura cleansing does not state a color. Only light. Can (should) I use any? Sigh.
4.About using the aum suryae chant for aura cleansing. Why the specific number, 108? What if someone did less or more? And, is it okay to do it a few times at random?
5.Wunjo. Once and for all, how do I properly pronounce it?! I have found conflicting and/or unclear info about it.
6.What are some things you can do after performing a chakra opening to empower it? If your answer is chants, which ones would you suggest for the third eye?
7.About closing the chakras. How do I put this… Nevermind.
8.Regarding bad thoughts. Those that are not my own. These come throughout the day. But when I meditate, they're really there. When I try to state an affirmation it's like my "inner voice in my head" is hijacked and I get interrupted. Like," my aura is being cleansed by *grey* energy. Dammit, I don't mean that! I mean white-gold! ffff" Can that harm me if I didn't will it? This has kept me from advancing tons out of fear. I admit that. I have avoided and put off even simple little basic things because of that sort of stuff for three years now! Grr.
Thank you in advance!

Just a few random questions,

Is it at all possible that ASMR, (that tingling feeling on the back of the neck, after a certain stimuli) is linked to the aura and its powers? I saw a blog and the guy said he could give himself ASMR by circulating the energy near his head.

I have a second question as well:
What is the general opinion of the JOS members towards the 'love and tolorate' style of the internet group called bronies?

This effect can be cause by Kundalini energy, or energy in general, not going through the chakras properly, but going 'around' them. Maxine explains this here:

"From direct experience, it appears that seventh is the most difficult chakra to fully open. The sensation of the crawlies, compared by some to ants crawling, indicates that the serpentine energy is going *around* the seventh chakra and not *through* it as it should when this chakra has been fully opened."
-http://gblt.webs.com/Chakras666.htm

The chakras need to be fully opened for energy to flow through them correctly.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Night Owl <nightowlkoj@... wrote:

Is it at all possible that ASMR, (that tingling feeling on the back of the neck, after a certain stimuli) is linked to the aura and its powers? I saw a blog and the guy said he could give himself ASMR by circulating the energy near his head.

What is the general opinion of the JOS members towards the 'love and tolorate' style of the internet group called bronies?

Hi,

I will try to answer what questions I can, those I can't I will indicate and maybe somebody else has some insight to lend on them.
I have been dedicated since I was 18 or 19, I'm 26 this year so its coming up 7 or 8 years.

Everyone of us moves at different rates of progression. I have only been meditating daily for the last four of those eight years. What is not a question in my mind however is the direction of progression. It is always forward. Never backward. If you think your going backwards but there is the absence of Satan's voice directing you back then you probably aren't going backwards at all. This path is not for the faint of heart and those who have come with a lesser mental stamina and drive may still succeed if they push the boundaries of that stamina repeatedly under the guidance of Satan and his Demons.

Onto your questions:

1. On being around Jews. Do not give them too much credit in terms of energy. They do not engage in the power meditation that we do, and whilst everyone leaves residual energies around at times, if you are cleaning your aura daily I doubt there is too great a concern about it manifesting as negative events or feelings. The JOS website has some great info under 'fighting back' on the meditations and witchcraft pages, they are suited to non adepts and will teach you the basics. However it is ill advised to engage this man by trickery and deception, as it is this that they have mastered. Being direct should you choose to confront him at any time is the best tactic, along with building up a protective aura and reflecting his negativity back onto him. The details of how to do this are all in Maxine's material online.

2. On spiritual warfare especially concerning visualization. Undertake and complete the spiritual warfare training program on the JOS website. This will improve your visualization and confidence. Touch base with Satan or a Demon you have contact with regularly whilst doing so. Some of the group rituals are good starting points for warfare as they are relatively simple yet powerful techniques. Practice makes perfect.

3. Any light colour that is bright is good for cleaning your aura, electric blue is fine, bright white or gold, whatever you are most comfortable with. Energy work is not always a black and white art.

4. 108 is a multiple of 9, the number of Saturn and the base chakra. Any multiple of 9 would be acceptable with the goal of doing 108 eventually.

5,6 and 7 I'm going to leave for somebody else.

8. Controlling our thoughts is for many the most difficult aspect of magical workings. Reducing substances that act to scatter the mental processes is a good start i.e. Alcohol, marijuana, even high amounts of caffeine and every other illicit or pharmaceutical drug that alters your mental function. Seek alternative therapies for long standing conditions that require treatment by drugs for instance depression. If it is deep rooted depression and it cannot be tackled easily by yourself with meditation, there are therapies such as acupuncture and Chinese or European herbs that can help you without the need to jack antidepressants daily. This is just an example. The most potent form of thought control is void mediation and practice. This is where the strength of your persistence comes in. Even if you feel you are up against a wall with these skills it is important to push and push and practice them regardless. You will progress eventually.

When you feel discouraged on this path, which many of us do from time to time, the advantage of being with Satan is that you can engage him in ritual or by simply visualizing his sigil and calling upon him. He knows your heart of hearts better than even you and his encouragement, though not always what we want to hear is what we need to hear.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sternegucker@..." <sternegucker@... wrote:

Hello. I have been dedicated for three years now. It seems like… well, I guess would not call it a long time, but I'm surely not new. You would think I would have figured out some of these things myself already. Alas, I haven't. Are there really no dumb questions? Maybe, maybe not. Some of these are sort of dumb questions but I have decided it is dumber to not ask!! I have tried to find what I can. I read all the messages in the group every day, I have read joyofsatan.org every page more than once, and if I wonder about something I go to the group and type in the keyword in the search bar. Usually I find subject matter. Some of these I have but it is still vague and I need clarification. Sometimes I can't find a better word to search with and it is so common that there are 1000 messages to sift through. Like if you typed in "Satan." There would be thousands of results.
If there is even only one you know the answer to, I would appreciate the answer so much.
1.Being around a jew. Will being around that energy affect a person (besides pissing me off and sometimes feeling a bit drained.)? What about the material items they have touched, like a chair, the energy that may have been left. What should I do about that? What should I do to cleanse the area? Satanic blue or is that incorrect? Explanation: I live with my dad. My dad has a "friend" who is a blatant jew (race only not religion but like it matters.) He has even told me his mother is ashkenazi jewish. He is the guy who purchased the old truck from my dad. You would think that once the sale is done, the person would no longer come around. Nope. He bought the truck, started coming back when it had mechanical trouble asking for advice. Then asking to use the garage. The tools. Then started coming around almost every day for coffee. Or borrow money. Uninvited. This has been going on for a while. My dad is too nice a person to say no. He's older and doesn't have many friends anymore. So he welcomes this guy. I have to put up with it. I can't always leave. He just left as I write this! Suggestions appreciated and I will reiterate, what would be the best color to use etc when cleansing the area? While we're on the subject, what could I do to repel him? I have been apprehensive about using negative energy. Which brings me to my next question.
2.I would absolutely love to participate in group rituals for the defeat of the jews, or the church. Or workings on my own. Destruction rituals and whatnot. I have refrained from such because I am confused and lack in confidence. I have read that when working with negative energies you must be 1. Adept and 2. Clean your aura and everything thoroughly because they can hurt you. I am not even confident enough to clean my aura just to clean it. I do it every single day!! But am I confident that it worked? No, because I am not confident in my visualization abilities, for one. Insight on this?
3.Is gold or whitegold a good color to use for aura cleansing? How about electric blue? The page regarding aura cleansing does not state a color. Only light. Can (should) I use any? Sigh.
4.About using the aum suryae chant for aura cleansing. Why the specific number, 108? What if someone did less or more? And, is it okay to do it a few times at random?
5.Wunjo. Once and for all, how do I properly pronounce it?! I have found conflicting and/or unclear info about it.
6.What are some things you can do after performing a chakra opening to empower it? If your answer is chants, which ones would you suggest for the third eye?
7.About closing the chakras. How do I put this… Nevermind.
8.Regarding bad thoughts. Those that are not my own. These come throughout the day. But when I meditate, they're really there. When I try to state an affirmation it's like my "inner voice in my head" is hijacked and I get interrupted. Like," my aura is being cleansed by *grey* energy. Dammit, I don't mean that! I mean white-gold! ffff" Can that harm me if I didn't will it? This has kept me from advancing tons out of fear. I admit that. I have avoided and put off even simple little basic things because of that sort of stuff for three years now! Grr.
Thank you in advance!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Night Owl <nightowlkoj@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back