Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rahul kanekar-lyrics writer

rahul kanekar

Hello everyone..i am a dedicated satanist..i have wrote so many lyrics of many songs but now i want to write some songs on satan..if anyone any musicians,bands,movie makers interested in this than do remember me..i write storys also......HAIL SATAN!!

Perhaps you can write and 'publish' them yourself. Create your own website to share your work, poetry, lyrics, stories, scripts ect. You shouldn't have to wait for someone to request it from you to write something, or get your work out there. You should do it cause you love it, and for the love and gratitude you bare Satan.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rahul Kanekar wrote:

Hello everyone..i am a dedicated satanist..i have wrote so many lyrics of many songs but now i want to write some songs on satan..if anyone any musicians,bands,movie makers interested in this than do remember me..i write storys also......HAIL SATAN!!

Dear Rahul Kanekar,

I stumbled upon your offer about writing songs. I am playing the acoustic guitar on an advanced level and I'm interested in your idea. If you choose to write songs and/or lyrics in the meantime, I am interested in developing songs. You can contact me.

Best regards,
David

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

great news..i will get the lyrics ready and let you know..thank u

------------------------------
On Sun 6 Jan, 2013 1:54 PM PST david sterbik wrote:

Dear Rahul Kanekar,

I stumbled upon your offer about writing songs. I am playing the acoustic
guitar on an advanced level and I'm interested in your idea. If you choose
to write songs and/or lyrics in the meantime, I am interested in developing
songs. You can contact me.

Best regards,
David

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@...wrote:

Hello everyone..i am a dedicated satanist..i have wrote so many lyrics of
many songs but now i want to write some songs on satan..if anyone any
musicians,bands,movie makers interested in this than do remember me..i
write storys also......HAIL SATAN!!

Yes but its in other language..though i can show you some samples after writing about satan in english..give me your email id..i'l send u

On Wed 9 Jan, 2013 1:07 AM PST david sterbik wrote:

Do you happen to have your work posted online? I would like to get a hint
of the style you're into, so i would like to see examples beforehand.
You can PM me as well.
On Jan 9, 2013 6:15 AM, "Rahul Kanekar" <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

I may not understand it, but it would help in understand the genre of music you are working in. My email is dsterbik990@...
On Jan 11, 2013 3:20 AM, "Rahul Kanekar" <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

Yes but its in other language..though i can show you some samples after writing about satan in english..give me your email id..i'l send u

On Wed 9 Jan, 2013 1:07 AM PST david sterbik wrote:

Do you happen to have your work posted online? I would like to get a hint
of the style you're into, so i would like to see examples beforehand.
You can PM me as well.
On Jan 9, 2013 6:15 AM, "Rahul Kanekar" kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back