Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quintile and biQuintile

kothebull

I'm having trouble interpreting my quintile aspects I understand that they indicate natural talent but I'm still struggling and the is no info online
My aspects are:
Bi quintile moon and Neptune 2deg orb
Mercury quintile Neptune -1deg
Saturn quintile Neptune 1deg
Neptune bi quintile north node 0 deg orb
Thanks
Hail the benevolent Satan!

Quintiles and bi-quintiles, aspect orb: 1 1/2 degrees and less. So your Moon-Neptune is probably out.
They are more aspects of fate, rather than personality traits. Keep an eye on transiting planets, look ahead through the weeks/months/years. Planetwatcher.com is my go-to, have one internet browser tab at your natal chart and the other to planetwatcher and go back and forth to see when any planets will transit your quintles, scrolling through the months etc. When transiting planets, especially outer planets, especially more than one tie in through conjunction mainly, events can happen. Could be good or bad, depends on the planets and houses involved. Look ahead, if you see any bad transits that could happen, do a working to rid your soul of the past-life karma that could be triggered by the event. Also look at your solar returns.

---In [email protected], <kothebull@... wrote :

I'm having trouble interpreting my quintile aspects I understand that they indicate natural talent but I'm still struggling and the is no info online
My aspects are:
Thanks

Thank you very very much! One more little question if you don't mind :)It it true that if a planet is at the end of a house it is interpreted as if it were in the next houseMy Jupiter is 19'22 in the 4th house and the house ends at 19'27AlsoMy sun is 9deg in 6th and the 7th starts at 11degAgain thank you so much for helping I really appreciate your timeHail Satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 22, 2015, at 4:25 PM, lydia_666@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Quintiles and bi-quintiles, aspect orb: 1 1/2 degrees and less. So your Moon-Neptune is probably out.
They are more aspects of fate, rather than personality traits. Keep an eye on transiting planets, look ahead through the weeks/months/years. Planetwatcher.com is my go-to, have one internet browser tab at your natal chart and the other to planetwatcher and go back and forth to see when any planets will transit your quintles, scrolling through the months etc. When transiting planets, especially outer planets, especially more than one tie in through conjunction mainly, events can happen. Could be good or bad, depends on the planets and houses involved. Look ahead, if you see any bad transits that could happen, do a working to rid your soul of the past-life karma that could be triggered by the event. Also look at your solar returns.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <kothebull@... wrote :

My aspects are:
Thanks

I see thanks for all your help I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 23, 2015, at 5:35 PM, lydia_666@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It can be a mix of both, for both houses. I have one planet less than a degree from my 5th house cusp and it seems to rule both 4th and 5th houses, and another planet right before my 8th cusp but seems to rule just my 8th.
Hail Satan

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <kothebull@... wrote :

Thank you very very much! One more little question if you don't mind :)It it true that if a planet is at the end of a house it is interpreted as if it were in the next houseMy Jupiter is 19'22 in the 4th house and the house ends at 19'27AlsoMy sun is 9deg in 6th and the 7th starts at 11degAgain thank you so much for helping I really appreciate your timeHail Satan 

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back