Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick Question

carstensd13

Hi Friends. I am beginning to start the power meditations involving invoking the elements. I am going to invoke each element, each session throughout five days. Where should i go from there? How much experience do you think i should have invoking the elements before i can begin evoking them and spinning them and using them for other misc occult purposes?I know we should all know our personal limits. But i would really like someone's opinion on this certain matter. (I also retain the elements, i do not breathe them back out.)
Hail Satan

H P Maxine said herself to make sure that you are some what advanced before trying these very powerful meditations.And even then be careful how many you do to start out with.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

..Hail Satan!! May i ask, have you done the preliminary meds for invoking elements? If so, judging by that,how did it go? Although Brian makes a good point, don't hesitate to at least start to learn what each element *feels* like to you.To be able to evoke and use for as you say "other misc. occult puposes", you should be familiar with each element and what it *feels* like to you personally, and its effects on you. Just work with each until you become familiar with it. Do not forget the ether.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@... wrote:

Hi Friends. I am beginning to start the power meditations involving invoking the elements. I am going to invoke each element, each session throughout five days. Where should i go from there? How much experience do you think i should have invoking the elements before i can begin evoking them and spinning them and using them for other misc occult purposes?I know we should all know our personal limits. But i would really like someone's opinion on this certain matter. (I also retain the elements, i do not breathe them back out.)
Hail Satan

This is very true. I have personally felt the intensity of the effects. Don't kid yourself into thinking the effect on you is immediate either. Mine materialized a day after invoking fire when I overheated and passed out on a winter day. If you are wishing to even out your elements try focusing on the pentagram with spirit as the base/foundation element, your two heavy elements (say water and earth) then the lighter 2 (fire and air). Be sure to put fire/water and earth/air opposite each other.

This is a safer way to level out your elements. Enjoy.

Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:40:33
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; carstensd13@...<carstensd13@...
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Quick Question

H P Maxine said herself to make sure that you are some what advanced before trying these very powerful meditations.And even then be careful how many you do to start out with.

Great advice too sister.

Get to know your natal chart. The element you lack the most, this is where you should begin and the element that you should focus on first, because the soul lacks this. As this is where the personality 'leaks' and what the soul needs. The element you like the most can in some cases be the element you have the most. There is no correct sequence, but as a suggestion, go for the element you have in the least percent in your soul as with this element you will be more tolerant. Work on elemental balance, balancing your elements. From there on you can work with any one desired. But still what you lack should be focused intently upon. If you're lucky and your chart is balanced in all 4 elements thats very good. Just check your chart.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hmm. I didnt think about my natal chart. Im only still learning astrology, but i will check this out, thanks for the advice firestarter666.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Get to know your natal chart. The element you lack the most, this is where you should begin and the element that you should focus on first, because the soul lacks this. As this is where the personality 'leaks' and what the soul needs. The element you like the most can in some cases be the element you have the most. There is no correct sequence, but as a suggestion, go for the element you have in the least percent in your soul as with this element you will be more tolerant. Work on elemental balance, balancing your elements. From there on you can work with any one desired. But still what you lack should be focused intently upon. If you're lucky and your chart is balanced in all 4 elements thats very good. Just check your chart.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@ wrote:

Hail Satan

No, i have not worked on the preliminary meditations for invoking the elements. There was a period where my meditations were going nowhere because i tried to slow down the rate that i was "advancing." Which resulted in me getting bored and feeling as if meditations were doing nothing. So i have decided to just push myself. I have done meditations on the elements instinctively, but now i am breathing the elements into my light body. If i took your advice right, your telling me to work on the elements until i am completely comfortable with them? Two days ago i invoked the element of water and right away i started feeling cold, like i had just jumped out of a pool. Later i felt the full effects which was nice. But regardless of my distractions i will continue invoking the elements, because being bored of meditations does not end well. And im also going to draw up the pentagram with elements properly aligned. Should i focus on the pentagram like a sigil, or should i visualize it balancing the elements out in my astral body?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], riskyrabbit@... wrote:

This is very true. I have personally felt the intensity of the effects. Don't kid yourself into thinking the effect on you is immediate either. Mine materialized a day after invoking fire when I overheated and passed out on a winter day. If you are wishing to even out your elements try focusing on the pentagram with spirit as the base/foundation element, your two heavy elements (say water and earth) then the lighter 2 (fire and air). Be sure to put fire/water and earth/air opposite each other.

This is a safer way to level out your elements. Enjoy.

Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:40:33
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; carstensd13@...<carstensd13@...
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Quick Question

Greetings

@ hoodedcobra666 forgive me for asking this ignorant question( i say ignorant because i want to learn astrology but every time i try to do it my mind shuts off i am fascinated by this subject but can never get down to studying it)how do you know which element you lack all i can say is though i am born under the earth sign i am attracted to fire

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 9:01 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Quick Question

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan

Dear Magus, to find out what elements you are weak in you need to find out your triplicities and qaudruplicities. If you go to www.astrodienst.com you can get a free Natal Chart. And in this chart there will be a smaller chart with your planets on a scale.
Example: F A E W
C
F
M

CFM are your Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable Signs. FAEW are your elements. In your actual Natal Chart you there will be little signs that symbolize the planets. Find out how many planets are in each category, and then add the numbers together vertically and horizontally. Heres another example...
http://www.indigoray.net/lessons2.html.
I'm just a noob when it comes to astrology, but someday i shall have it mastered.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings

@ hoodedcobra666 forgive me for asking this ignorant question( i say ignorant because i want to learn astrology but every time i try to do it my mind shuts off i am fascinated by this subject but can never get down to studying it)how do you know which element you lack all i can say is though i am born under the earth sign i am attracted to fire

HAIL EA/ENKI

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Go to http://www.astro.com and enter your birthday, birth time and location. Its important to have both your ascendant and med coli for the calculation of air, earth, water and fire.

Does anyone use double weighting for sun and moon or no?

Hail Satan!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 03:03:33
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Quick Question

Greetings

HAIL EA/ENKI

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan

Greetings
    Thanks will do that straightaway

HAIL EA/ENKI

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 2:37 AM

Dear Magus, to find out what elements you are weak in you need to find out your triplicities and qaudruplicities. If you go to www.astrodienst.com you can get a free Natal Chart. And in this chart there will be a smaller chart with your planets on a scale.
Example: F A E W
C
F
M

CFM are your Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable Signs. FAEW are your elements. In your actual Natal Chart you there will be little signs that symbolize the planets. Find out how many planets are in each category, and then add the numbers together vertically and horizontally. Heres another example...
http://www.indigoray.net/lessons2.html.
I'm just a noob when it comes to astrology, but someday i shall have it mastered.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings

HAIL EA/ENKI

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back