Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

quick question about prayers

Cammie

Do you have to burn your prayers during rituals? i might be able to get away with doing them but burning prayers would give me away.

THANKS
Hail Satan!

it is very necessary do you think you can burn them by a window?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 25, 2011 8:31:29 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: quick question about prayers

Please someone answer.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cammie" <capetown.aluveaux@... wrote:

Do you have to burn your prayers during rituals? i might be able to get away with doing them but burning prayers would give me away.

THANKS
Hail Satan!

or maybe after the ritual you can go outside or on a roof or something to burn them.
Date: Monday, April 25, 2011 10:48:55 am
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: quick question about prayers

Please someone answer.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cammie" <capetown.aluveaux@... wrote:

THANKS
Hail Satan!

if u have ur own room you can try this go to your room close the door put a towel under the door so the smoke wont creep out into the hall way open up ur window and its best if u have incense it will mask the smell a lil bit say ur prayer n burn it hope this helps
Date: Monday, April 25, 2011 10:48:56 am
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: quick question about prayers

Please someone answer.
Hail Satan

THANKS
Hail Satan!

About prayers

I'll chime in on this, I burn my about prayers while doing rituals, but i have my alter set up is in the basement, and I use fans to draw away the smoke from burning prayers, and incense.

I used to use a box fan a 12X 12 for the basement window but now i made a math room fan kit for the basement

You may be able to use a fan to draw the smoke, incense out of your space where you are doing rituals at, it a loud fan will also hide chanting, you always Say you like to sleep or have the fan on because your too warm LOL and just burn the prayers in front of the fan it's self

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back