Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick parent question

[email protected]

This is pretty lengthy, so thanks in advance if you end up reading all of it and helping me out =]

The first thing I wanted to say is that since I dedicated a week ago and turned away from Christianity, my life has been completely improved. The day after I dedicated I got a call from my coach saying she was moving me up a level and putting me on her advanced team, giving me better spots for choreography. She also reduced my monthly tuition by half because she wanted to keep me on this new better team. (I'm a cheerleader... Ya I know haha). Also, a few days later my mom got a call from her pastor saying she was getting fired from the ministry because they caught her lying to her boss... Double score?

So now I have a quick question... Should I just let it go if my entire Christian family bashes Satanism? My brother's girlfriend went off the other night at dinner about how her room mate is a Satanist who does witch craft, drinks blood, and sacrifices animals... The whole last hour of dinner included me sitting there seething as my entire family raved about how evil Satan is and how screwed-up his followers are... I literally felt sick after all the lies they were saying. After trying to stick up for my religion secretly, my mom got pissed off at me and it didn't end well. I tried to tell them things like that's ridiculous, of course they don't kill chickens, but they all found that hysterically untrue… Of course Satanists kill and drink the blood of animals. =/ Because this is something I won't ever be able to tell my parents, should I just suck it up for 2 more years until I move out, or try and drop subtle hints? Thanks in advance for any replies! =]

i wouldn't tell them until u can make desions for youself. i am stuck with my Satan bashing fam for four more years. it pisses me off to no end when they begin talking shit. but i ignore it now after a bad run in with nosy q's about why i was sticking up for him. i stay quiet and fuming now most times about religous talk. if i were yoou wait and just ride it out, when they can't tell u what to do anymore then get angry and mad and defend our Father he understands that teenagers are not free.   HAIL SATAN OUR TRUE FATHER!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 5:24:12 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Quick parent question

This is pretty lengthy, so thanks in advance if you end up reading all of it and helping me out =]

The first thing I wanted to say is that since I dedicated a week ago and turned away from Christianity, my life has been completely improved. The day after I dedicated I got a call from my coach saying she was moving me up a level and putting me on her advanced team, giving me better spots for choreography. She also reduced my monthly tuition by half because she wanted to keep me on this new better team. (I'm a cheerleader. .. Ya I know haha). Also, a few days later my mom got a call from her pastor saying she was getting fired from the ministry because they caught her lying to her boss... Double score?

So now I have a quick question... Should I just let it go if my entire Christian family bashes Satanism? My brother's girlfriend went off the other night at dinner about how her room mate is a Satanist who does witch craft, drinks blood, and sacrifices animals... The whole last hour of dinner included me sitting there seething as my entire family raved about how evil Satan is and how screwed-up his followers are... I literally felt sick after all the lies they were saying. After trying to stick up for my religion secretly, my mom got pissed off at me and it didn't end well. I tried to tell them things like that's ridiculous, of course they don't kill chickens, but they all found that hysterically untrue… Of course Satanists kill and drink the blood of animals. =/ Because this is something I won't ever be able to tell my parents, should I just suck it up for 2 more years until I move out, or try and drop subtle hints? Thanks in advance for any replies! =]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back