Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick newbie question

[email protected]

I am completely new to SS, and I want to open my third eye. Do I have to do any prerequisite work beforehand or should I just get on with it? I'm asking because I don't want to screw something up. Thank you for your time.

You can start these kind if things whenever you feel you are ready. I would suggest reading the Joy of Satan meditation page first though and try some of those. Like I said, whenever you are comfortable.
Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "golthurnahl@..." wrote:

I am completely new to SS, and I want to open my third eye. Do I have to do any prerequisite work beforehand or should I just get on with it? I'm asking because I don't want to screw something up. Thank you for your time.

It is recomended that you start out with some of the basics first. Try working on some breathing exercises and the 'Foundation Meditation', 'Energy Meditation' and 'Directing Energy' on the meditations page. These are good starting places to get you accustomed to energy and meditation in general. Then when you feel you're ready, you can move onto other meditations, and opening the Chakras.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "golthurnahl@..." wrote:

If you have not dedicated yet then that would be a good start

On Jan 17, 2013, at 8:24 AM, "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:
  I say just get on with it ;)
Hail Satan!

Welcome!You might want to consider doing Hatha Yoga and breathing meditations.I do both for about 20 minutes before I do any power meditations. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Quick newbie question

Just an update: I performed the dedication ritual today, and I've been doing the foundation meditation to feel my own energy and I must say it feels terrific! It's exciting and it makes me anxious to do more advanced workings and to become sensitive to energy.

Another thing that I feel needs to be said is that power meditation is the best thing I've ever experienced. Before I discovered SS, I had an extreme lack in confidence, which messed me up in so many ways. I always felt like an idiot and I was too scared of messing up somehow that I literally couldn't talk to anyone. Since I found the JoS, those feelings have escalated a lot, so they might be enemy thoughtforms, but I'm not open enough to differentiate between that and my own depression.

I cannot express how magnificent it is to break free of those shackles. I thank the JoS priesthood for putting up the JoS site, and Father for providing this wonderful knowledge.

Hail Satan!

--- On Thu, 1/17/13, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Quick newbie question
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 1:24 PM

Welcome!You might want to
consider doing Hatha Yoga and breathing meditations.I do
both for about 20 minutes before I do any power
meditations. Hail
Satan
Brian 

"golthurnahl@..."
<golthurnahl@...
To:
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent:
Wednesday,
January 16, 2013 10:00 PM
Subject:
[JoyofSatan666] Quick newbie question

I am completely new to SS, and I want to open my
third eye. Do I have to do any prerequisite work beforehand
or should I just get on with it? I'm asking because I
don't want to screw something up. Thank you for your
time.

Thank you to everyone who replied. I've done the energy meditations a few times and will continue to do so. Also, I hope to dedicate very soon. I haven't yet because I still have to find a candle. But I will continue to work with the beginner's meditations.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quick newbie question

It is recomended that you start out with some of the basics first. Try working on some breathing exercises and the 'Foundation Meditation', 'Energy Meditation' and 'Directing Energy' on the meditations page. These are good starting places to get you accustomed to energy and meditation in general. Then when you feel you're ready, you can move onto other meditations, and opening the Chakras.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<td val[/IMG]glad to hear it any size or color candle will do.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quick newbie question
Sent: Fri, Jan 18, 2013 12:06:58 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you to everyone who replied. I've done the energy meditations a few times and will continue to do so. Also, I hope to dedicate very soon. I haven't yet because I still have to find a candle. But I will continue to work with the beginner's meditations.
To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quick newbie question

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "golthurnahl@..." wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back