Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions.

Sebastian Jones

Hi,I have had a vivid dream I need help understanding. It started when I was at school, (in the dream) and at lunch I decided to by some chips from a local chippy. When I left the school, a man came up to me. Suddenly I was in a rich district. I was on a lawn, In front of a huge church and there was a rich, yet abandonned looking manor, with a hole in the roof. The man was there too. He was old and short with a grey beard and had dusty robes. He claimed to be a fellow satanist. He led me into the manor, I wouldn't follow useually, but it was a dream and I couldn't control my actions. Suddenly, when we got to the attic, he gazed up at the hole in the roof and started jumping about really, really fast, I was almost unable to see him he was going so fast. He knocked me over again and again, and he cackled. I prayed Satan for protection. Suddenly I was on the lawn again. The man was their too, now blind in one eye, and protuding from his forhead were two horns, seeming wooden. Then his eyes turned blood red, he screamed in a sort of high pitched hiss (bad description of sound sorry, hard to describe). Then I woke up... I'm not one to believe in stuff quicklly, but I could feel the vividness of the dream, almost a negative feeling awakens inside me when I think about it. The dream was a contrast to the rest of the day which had gone well as I had passed my first GCSE, made a friend...etc...but now I can't stop thinking about the dream and the man. Please can anyone help? Thank You.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back