Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions- on the brink

blakehogan430

I have a couple of questions if you can spare a few minutes... First a brief background to better explain myself I grew up in a church of Christ baptized at age 11 and shortly after attending college I quit going to church haven't been in years because after I got my first DUI I could feel whispers and judging from behind my back and listening to how certain kids were perfect but were far from that and the last week or so I have read/ reread and in the process of finishing up everything on your website very intriguing.. Now my grandmother is a very devout bible thumper and forces me to go to church most of the time... So my questions are.. Can I still do this even though I have been baptized? How do I get away the communion thing without raising suspicion to my over bearing grandmother because I'm 24 and she tries to keep power over me and all of her kids who are in their 40s? I will think of more questions as they come thank you for your time Sent from my iPhone

Yes you can still become a dedicated Satanist.

Baptisms and everything in christianity is fake.

Not sure about your other question.

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 4:59 AM PDT blakehogan430@... wrote:

I have a couple of questions if you can spare a few minutes... First a brief background to better explain myself I grew up in a church of Christ baptized at age 11 and shortly after attending college I quit going to church haven't been in years because after I got my first DUI I could feel whispers and judging from behind my back and listening to how certain kids were perfect but were far from that and the last week or so I have read/ reread and in the process of finishing up everything on your website very intriguing.. Now my grandmother is a very devout bible thumper and forces me to go to church most of the time... So my questions are.. Can I still do this even though I have been baptized? How do I get away the communion thing without raising suspicion to my over bearing grandmother because I'm 24 and she tries to keep power over me and all of her kids who are in their 40s? I will think of more questions as they come thank you for your time Sent from
my iPhone

Satan is very understanding, especially when it comes to those living under the oppression bible thumpers have caused. Of course you may walk the left hand path with is, so long as your intention is to empower your soul. HAIL SATAN! HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT! 

On Mar 19, 2014, at 6:59 AM, <blakehogan430@... wrote:

I have a couple of questions if you can spare a few minutes... First a brief background to better explain myself I grew up in a church of Christ baptized at age 11 and shortly after attending college I quit going to church haven't been in years because after I got my first DUI I could feel whispers and judging from behind my back and listening to how certain kids were perfect but were far from that and the last week or so I have read/ reread and in the process of finishing up everything on your website very intriguing.. Now my grandmother is a very devout bible thumper and forces me to go to church most of the time... So my questions are.. Can I still do this even though I have been baptized? How do I get away the communion thing without raising suspicion to my over bearing grandmother because I'm 24 and she tries to keep power over me and all of her kids who are in their 40s? I will think of more questions as they come thank you for your time Sent from my iPhone

And regarding communion, I suggest continuing doing what you're supposed to while mentally renouncing the false god jewhova. Remember: live safely, lawfully, and quietly. 

On Mar 19, 2014, at 6:59 AM, <blakehogan430@... wrote:

with the communion thing it means nothing its a wafer or piece of bread and a drink it means nothing more unless you make it a thought form

On Friday, 21 March 2014 1:06 PM, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Yes you can still become a dedicated Satanist.

Baptisms and everything in christianity is fake.

Not sure about your other question.

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 4:59 AM PDT blakehogan430@... wrote:

I have a couple of questions if you can spare a few minutes... First a brief background to better explain myself I grew up in a church of Christ baptized at age 11 and shortly after attending college I quit going to church haven't been in years because after I got my first DUI I could feel whispers and judging from behind my back and listening to how certain kids were perfect but were far from that and the last week or so I have read/ reread and in the process of finishing up everything on your website very intriguing.. Now my grandmother is a very devout bible thumper and forces me to go to church most of the time... So my questions are.. Can I still do this even though I have been baptized? How do I get away the communion thing without raising suspicion to my over bearing grandmother because I'm 24 and she tries to keep power over me and all of her kids who are in their 40s? I will think of more questions as they come thank you for your time Sent from
my iPhone

You are 24? About time you broke away from the apron strings. Think for yourself. What does your heart want.
And don't take your decision lightly. Dedicating to Father Satan is a matter to take very seriously.
You be sure you are ready if and when you do.
Hail Satan

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:37 PM, "blakehogan430@..." <blakehogan430@... wrote:

Please also see www.exposingchristianity.com

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:37:34 PM, "blakehogan430@..." <blakehogan430@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back