Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions. (I'm new to Satanism)

timjaebeom

So, what do you benefit by following the Satanism?

Also, is it like the rumors describe it, that you can either summon a demon to help you with different objects/tasks, or do you sell your soul to the demon in order for example, a good singing voice, body, appearance, wealth?

I'd like to know what Satanism really means, i'm pretty confused with everything right now, i don't believe in anything, but i wouldn't become a Satan worshipper just like that, if i would become one, then it would totally be for something like a wish, or possibly demon summonings that will become your friends, mentors, and your support in anything you do.

serious answers plz :<

Read JOS site - no rumors.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timjaebeom" wrote:

Also, is it like the rumors describe it, that you can either summon a demon to help you with different objects/tasks, or do you sell your soul to the demon in order for example, a good singing voice, body, appearance, wealth?

I'd like to know what Satanism really means, i'm pretty confused with everything right now, i don't believe in anything, but i wouldn't become a Satan worshipper just like that, if i would become one, then it would totally be for something like a wish, or possibly demon summonings that will become your friends, mentors, and your support in anything you do.

We believe Satan to be the Creator of the Gentile race.
Satan, Shaitan, Lucifer, Melek Ta'us, Shiva, all these names honor our beloved creator.
The 3 main religions of the world - Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, are all hoaxes on Humanity. Allah never existed. Jesus never existed. Jehovah is really the jewish people.
I gave you the essence. If you're interested, read the JoS website - www.joyofsatan.com - this will answer many of your questions, and hopefully you'll see the truth.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timjaebeom" wrote:

Read www.JoyOfSatan.org

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2013, at 12:36 PM, "timjaebeom" <timpark@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Questions. (I'm new to Satanism)
Sent: Sat, Feb 9, 2013 8:36:30 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So, what do you benefit by following the Satanism?

[/TD]

Somehow I doubt the demons would ask for your soul in exchange of anything since they want us to evolve ourselves and our souls. Consider them more like spiritual teachers/guides. Yes there are pacts that you can make with Demons where you have to exchange something in order for them to give you what you want but I doubt that it it like in films and series, since these usually pass them as evil beings.

The best advice I can give you (I'm also new) would be to read the site www.joyofsatan.org before dedicating. The site is full of useful information and was created by the High Priests and High Priestesses with the help of Satan and his Demons (who really are the Original Gods). You'll have most of your questions answered by reading it =)
And for other questions well the community is here!

Hail Father Satan!

yes i support i did the prayers and signing the agreement with blood how long will take me to start experiencing my wish From: James Makela <amaracer113@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 10 February 2013, 11:53
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Questions. (I'm new to Satanism)

Read www.JoyOfSatan.org

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2013, at 12:36 PM, "timjaebeom" timpark@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Satan is NOT a genie.

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 11, 2013, at 1:30 AM, sunday Adikwu <sichadnigeria@... wrote:
yes i support i did the prayers and signing the agreement with blood how long will take me to start experiencing my wish From: James Makela <amaracer113@...
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Read www.JoyOfSatan.org

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links

yeah Satan is our creator God he already showed us how to get nearly everything we want. Asking him for something and expecting it  immediately is disrespectful.

satanism is a philosophy you deal with your enemy instead of forgiving them you get what you want at when you want it look at your local areas those withcrafts what do the do to people or magicians hope this answer you From: sunday Adikwu <sichadnigeria@...
Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013, 1:30

Read www.JoyOfSatan.org

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sunday Adikwu wrote:
yes i support i did the prayers and signing the agreement with blood how long will take me to start experiencing my wish

Read www.JoyOfSatan.org

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back