Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions about the Kundalini Serpent.

white.wolverine666

I am still fairly new to Satanism, but I have some questions to ask more knowledgeable Satanists about this.

I was told from others, and read HP Vovim's account that the Kundalini Serpent is gold.
But I saw my Serpent once, when I went and checked on Her astrally. She was red and black, and actually raised Her head to look at me and stuck out Her tongue (in saying hello, I think.)

Are all of our Serpents different colours at first, then become gold? Are are They gold, and I am mistaken?

A few weeks ago, I had a dream. In one part of my dream, I was running in a forest in the daytime, and I had to run past a campfire, which had a circle of stones around it. On the outside of the stones, were two HUGE sleeping Serpents, coiled and sleeping, but Their heads were facing each other. I was running past them both, but I felt that one was female, the other was male. I felt their energies very strongly.

Again, I noticed the colours, both Serpents were a charcoal blackish-grey, the size of Anacondas, and very plump.

Then I ran a bit more, and saw the same red and black Serpent, uncoiling, and awake, and moving.

What do these dreams mean?
Can anyone please clear up this confusion for me?

Thanks for all your replies. HAIL SATAN!

I forgot to mention that in the dream, the forest was full of fallen crunchy and moist leaves. And that the stones were around an UNLIT campfire.Thank you for reading. HAIL SATAN.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 8:57:27 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Questions about the Kundalini Serpent.

I am still fairly new to Satanism, but I have some questions to ask more knowledgeable Satanists about this.

I was told from others, and read HP Vovim's account that the Kundalini Serpent is gold.
But I saw my Serpent once, when I went and checked on Her astrally. She was red and black, and actually raised Her head to look at me and stuck out Her tongue (in saying hello, I think.)

Are all of our Serpents different colours at first, then become gold? Are are They gold, and I am mistaken?

A few weeks ago, I had a dream. In one part of my dream, I was running in a forest in the daytime, and I had to run past a campfire, which had a circle of stones around it. On the outside of the stones, were two HUGE sleeping Serpents, coiled and sleeping, but Their heads were facing each other. I was running past them both, but I felt that one was female, the other was male. I felt their energies very strongly.

Again, I noticed the colours, both Serpents were a charcoal blackish-grey, the size of Anacondas, and very plump.

Then I ran a bit more, and saw the same red and black Serpent, uncoiling, and awake, and moving.

What do these dreams mean?
Can anyone please clear up this confusion for me?

Thanks for all your replies. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back