Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions about Satanism, help please

rr_satanas

1.What should one know / research prior to dedicating my soul to Satan

2.Can the demons help us physically, eg. Writing music, acquiring a job, money issues, finding love.

3.What is hell, is it not a place of fire and suffering?

4.What happens to us when we pass away?

5.Who is the enemy of Satan

6.What will Satan think if one of his followers writes music about him and his Demons

7.Who are the demons, how are they related to satan, what is their purpose

8.If there is no christian god and christianity is a lie, then what does that make Armaggedon? and how are there angels if Christianity is a hoax

9.If i summon a demon in my house, will it bother / affect my family and friends

10.Can a demon harm me

11.Can i summon the demons as much as i like

12,Can i be appointed a demon that i can communicate with on a regular basis

13.Can i recieve physical items from a demon, eg. a pendant or ring

14.Can a demon leave any kind of mark on me, physicaly or mentally

15.Can i create my own demons, as i have been told i can

16.Can i communicate with Satan himself

17.Can purple candles be used for invoking Demons, as they are the only color i have access to for the time being

18.Can i ask a demon about/for anything

19.I read on the JoS site about meditation as i am completely new to Meditation and it told me about picturing myself on a ladder and falling back and breathing and such, etc, i tried it and i did not feel meditated or relaxed ,just odd.

Can anyone help me out with a good meditation(s) for a beginner?

Anything else i should know would also be great

And if you are going to respond to this, please do so with answers that are as in depth as possible, i don't want some quick 10 second typed message, in depth, true answers is what i am here for and i believe some of you can enlighten me here, also, sorry if this seems a little rude but i really just want firm knowledge ( Don't we all? :) )

Satanas Excelsi!

All of your questions can be answered on the pages of the Joy of Satan Website:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Effort leads to experience.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rr_satanas" <rr_satanas@... wrote:

2.Can the demons help us physically, eg. Writing music, acquiring a job, money issues, finding love.

6.What will Satan think if one of his followers writes music about him and his Demons

8.If there is no christian god and christianity is a lie, then what does that make Armaggedon? and how are there angels if Christianity is a hoax

9.If i summon a demon in my house, will it bother / affect my family and friends

10.Can a demon harm me

17.Can purple candles be used for invoking Demons, as they are the only color i have access to for the time being

19.I read on the JoS site about meditation as i am completely new to Meditation and it told me about picturing myself on a ladder and falling back and breathing and such, etc, i tried it and i did not feel meditated or relaxed ,just odd.

And if you are going to respond to this, please do so with answers that are as in depth as possible, i don't want some quick 10 second typed message, in depth, true answers is what i am here for and i believe some of you can enlighten me here, also, sorry if this seems a little rude but i really just want firm knowledge ( Don't we all? :) )

Satanas Excelsi!

Woah...what a lot of questions...Hahahahaha. Most of these can be found on JoyofSatan.com.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 5:33:17 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Questions about Satanism, help please

10.Can a demon harm me

Satanas Excelsi!

i also have these questions if any1 can answer them??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rr_satanas" <rr_satanas@... wrote:

10.Can a demon harm me

Satanas Excelsi!

1.What should one know / research prior to dedicating my soul to Satan.   You should know that it IS dedication. That you have to be dedicated to him.   2.Can the demons help us physically, eg. Writing music, acquiring a job, money issues, finding love.   Meditation can help with anything. But yes, to a point.   3.What is hell, is it not a place of fire and suffering?   I've heard it described as a waiting room.   4.What happens to us when we pass away?   If you've gained enough power, you will achieve godhead.   5.Who is the enemy of Satan   Who is the enemy? I suppose it's anyone who tries to hurt his children.   6.What will Satan think if one of his followers writes music about him and his Demons   He's not nosy, he won't care, though if you bring it up with your Guardian Demon, it might say otherwise.
7.Who are the demons, how are they related to satan, what is their purpose   Okay, I'm stopping you here, because, although you said you read the JoS, it's obvious that you didn't.

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 2:33 AM, rr_satanas <rr_satanas@... wrote:

10.Can a demon harm me

Satanas Excelsi!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
   [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
"If common sense and ingenuity were coins then very few here would be rich."

I did read on the JOS site about demons but i want your opinion also, i take it they are children of satan ?

10.Can a demon harm me

Satanas Excelsi!
1.nothing jusit sur and the hole trusted by lord.

2. of cours imagine what godds can do ! but not that stupid sataf i mean come on.

3. no way are you satanic do you reade the site ! its that nice place that godds be their.

4.satan well transformation of our soulz in to the godhead that meanz we gona be godds.

5. any one with small stupid limited mind and say that satan he is the big evil monster and you know who i mean .

6. ...T.T

7.demonz are the godds thats come after satan of cours. satan make thim he make every thin but the different here that they with him can see him the satanics demonz of cours . and the purpose
here is to be like him the greates and who dosnt !

8.ppl can make thir own fantasy.

9. its depends of what you gona do and haw ... depends on u

10. yes depends on you 2

11 depends on ur pawor and skills

12.you can

13.from you to make yes but from him yah mybe its werid

14. of cours that will depends. or what you did to make him that mad !

15 why this Q make me sick !

16. so what you think we doin here !

17. just learn magic ok!

18. yes

19. dada huny if you open ur mind you well nver ask this 9 yearz old Q and make me suffer like that so haw in earth you WANA LEARN MEDITATED !!! and dont say add about samthin you have no idea about it :)

20. OPEN YOUR MIND ! if it work .. here u can ask ;)

AGEN OPEN UR MIND ! THINK ! at lest read the site Xq

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back