Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question

oriental3222

Hello, I know a lady who lives in south asia and she is a sufi magician who works with jinns this lady helps people with their problems through spiritual means. I have a dilemma on my hand I know someone who gets help from her and also this person's uncle (dads brother) also goes to the same lady. She helped the uncle sell the family house and take the money and it meant the person I know who is an orphan and very poor got robbed as he was not given his share. I wanted to discuss this point with the people on this forum as it was brought to my attention. Of course the uncle is dirty and greedy in this situation but this spiritual lady who helps people unknowingly also wronged the orphan kid here...She is a famous Jinn master and some of her teachers are also Jinns...I have been on the left hand path for many years now and for me morality is a personal issue but something I take seriously...How come these people with such powers do not have common morality? Is this why our society is so messed up today that such people who claim to be "good" do bad things? and since his uncle has this lady providing him support he will not learn any lessons and continue on his evil ways and act "good". What should be done about this?

I joined this group last week but I don´t have received any message yet. What happen?. Thanks

hey everyone i was wondering if everyone here has blonde hair and blue eyes cuz im german with strong italian so im light brown eyes with blondish hair but i wanna know how u guys feel about that

I'm Mexican and Puerto Rican with black hair and Brown eyes. So no, we don't all look the same. Also, I feel like you're just another human.

so heres the situation i really have no opportune time to project or summon unless i go to one of my friends houses who really dont want me doing anything spiritual anymore because of a time a tall black figure ran through a hallway at us and we all freaked the fuck out so there all just scared and my familys crazy as hell.my third eye is moderatley active and i hear voices and see things but im not good enough to really understand whats going on (im also not sure if satan even heard or accepted my dedication as i just used my blood as a signature and burned the paper with the prayer very haistily but i think the swastica i cut into my hand as kind of a stamp showed a bit of dedication in itself) because i never felt the presence of or saw  satan as many appearantly have im debating weather or not i should even attempt to summon him. im honestly all over the place right now and need someone to guide me. if i should who do i summon and if so do any of the daemons want something in return such as energy or maybe just owing them one in the case of something needing done that they dont want to do themselves ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back