Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question

Maria Mariut

well although I haven't done the dedication ritual but I want to do it very very much and soon as posible[I live in a damned fucking christian house] I read very much about all this and I have to thank to joyofsatan cause this the truth I've been waiting for!!I still have some questions :after the dedication if I burn a bible,with what can it help me?and the same with devastating a little church...I can do it very quickly and it won't trouble me!Is it a thanksgiving for HE cause for me it's just pleasure and I enjoy it that much cause I truly hate 'em all!But I don't want to be impolite with HE!Cause I'm still one of them damn it!I WANT TO DO IT VERY SOON ,can HE make my parents leave home for a night if I ask to?Please answer!

If you're talking about vandalizing a church, that is not a good idea. It's illegal and will not accomplish much in the long run. You would be better off learning black magic and using it against the Christian churches instead. Then you can strike at those churches without worry of prosecution. The Joy of Satan website has some good advice on using black magic for such purposes. However, since you're still in a Christian home, I understand that this may not be an option. Alternatively, you can help create doubt in Christian believers about their faith. You could do this online or by placing pieces of paper in books (which refer Christians to the website www.exposingchristianity.com) at libraries or Christian bookstores.

I actually did the dedication ritual while in a Christian home, late at night. I almost got caught though! If you can't do the dedication ritual at your home, you could do it in your astral temple. The address below will lead you to the instructions for creating such a temple.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

I noticed you also mentioned burning a bible. I don't know if it would really do anything. Who knows though, it might be found to be a pleasing gesture by the demons.

So, does that help?

try it. praise hail father satan -thorn

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 9:32:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] question

well although I haven't done the dedication ritual but I want to do it very very much and soon as posible[I live in a damned fucking christian house] I read very much about all this and I have to thank to joyofsatan cause this the truth I've been waiting for!!I still have some questions :after the dedication if I burn a bible,with what can it help me?and the same with devastating a little church...I can do it very quickly and it won't trouble me!Is it a thanksgiving for HE cause for me it's just pleasure and I enjoy it that much cause I truly hate 'em all!But I don't want to be impolite with HE!Cause I'm still one of them damn it!I WANT TO DO IT VERY SOON ,can HE make my parents leave home for a night if I ask to?Please answer!

does satan have his own god?
did satan create the universe and himself and who created the other gods and aliens? does anyone know?

and is there any celebrity satanists? past or present?

and can animals BECOME familiars after you have already had them?

<td val[/IMG]Satan does not have his own god. He is the highest authority among the gods and demons and there is no being in the universe that is higher than him. Personally, I believe that the universe was not created by an intelligent force, but was instead born out of the Big Bang. This is where Satanism is the most logical of religions, since we accept scientific discovery rather than continually fight against it. I think that Satan created some of the other gods and aliens, but not all of them, as some are hostile to him. Satan is of the alien race known as the Nephilim. The Nephilim were not created by anyone and were the first intelligent lifeforms to evolve. They then set about creating the other races, among which are humans beings. Unfortunately, if there are any celebrity satanists, not many would make it public to avoid public scorn. The celebrities I know of who are satanjists are the members of satanic bands. And I believe that it is possible for an animal to become a familiar.

--- On Sat, 23/5/09, scyth168 <scyth168@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 12:23 AM

did satan create the universe and himself and who created the other gods and aliens? does anyone know?

[/TD]

umm this sounds too far fetched and complex....

keep an open mind. hence you have not travelled this world and every town within it so do not judge.
hence that fact have you explored deep space and all of existence????

is it true that satan keep this truth you speak of since he is the heirachy of this planet and solar system and no one fucks with us due to this respect...

and this truth you speak of... if it was let out, well? will it make new enemies and turn people away from satan in the begining.
in beiliving he is the almighty force on this world and no one else???
hence the almighty one god the christian faith belive in???

im only coming to conclusions (like the one above) the same way you did by keeping my mind shut to the reality i know nothing about just yet...since i barely know mental psyche/telekenesis etc, let alone space travel????
but yet i can say i have successfully astral projected off this world over 1000 times... and came close to death every time .....

keep it open and imaginary..., but at least see influences from the geotia themselves and the hoards of alien influence of this place (planet earth) hence its unique...one of a kind within time itself..

keep an open mind my love..
listen to this if satan created humanity in his own image. then if satan is master of time and space then all of humanity is too..
perhaps im wrong but i dont care im only human my dear...
i try and fail until i get it right to a new truth across the border..
just like you..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Robin Anderson <enki363@... wrote:

Satan does not have his own god. He is the highest authority among the gods and demons and there is no being in the universe that is higher than him.
Personally, I believe that the universe was not created by an intelligent force, but was instead born out of the Big Bang. This is where Satanism is the most logical of religions, since we accept scientific discovery rather than continually fight against it.
I think that Satan created some of the other gods and aliens, but not all of them, as some are hostile to him. Satan is of the alien race known as the Nephilim. The Nephilim were not created by anyone and were the first intelligent lifeforms to evolve. They then set about creating the other races, among which are humans beings.
Unfortunately, if there are any celebrity satanists, not many would make it public to avoid public scorn. The celebrities I know of who are satanjists are the members of satanic bands.
And I believe that it is possible for an animal to become a familiar.

--- On Sat, 23/5/09, scyth168 <scyth168@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 12:23 AM

if it is true satan is his own god....

well how does this occur??? rebell against all knowns and create some unknowns, and basically say fuck everything up i believe i can be more (so much more)of the knowns you preach and speak of..

im just asking the question.. satan must have come from somewhere.... he could have rebelled against his parents just like adolesence in teenagers as well....
becoming his own god since his parents must have failed him bad...

or he is his own parents.... therefore he must be asexual creating life by fucking himself..
i say fucking himself up and learning, gaining etc...

its endless...the possiblity...

p.s your the celebrity satanist if you choose yourself to be. or become :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scyth168" <scyth168@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dayofthephoenix666" <dayofthephoenix666@... wrote:
if it is true satan is his own god....

well how does this occur??? rebell against all knowns and create some unknowns, and basically say fuck everything up i believe i can be more (so much more)of the knowns you preach and speak of..

im just asking the question.. satan must have come from somewhere.... he could have rebelled against his parents just like adolesence in teenagers as well....
becoming his own god since his parents must have failed him bad...

or he is his own parents.... therefore he must be asexual creating life by fucking himself..
i say fucking himself up and learning, gaining etc...

its endless...the possiblity...

p.s your the celebrity satanist if you choose yourself to be. or become :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scyth168" <scyth168@ wrote:

The old(original)Sumerian story states that Enki(Satan) and Enlil(beelzebub) came from Anu. Anu had a different spuose for his each son being that Satan and Beelzebub are half brothers.Im not sure if Anu is the living energy of all things or what maybe Maxine or a High Preist(ess) can answer that question because i cant.

Mercury must be in retrograde because there seems to be alot of miscommunication and hostility.I would suggest that you not post Satan fucking himself. Thats disrespectful to Father Satan in the way you phrased it.

I know this guy that says he is into satanism so i asked him to sit in on one of his rituals since i am new to this he agreed he lit a white candle and started saying stuff under his breath when i asked him what he said he said i wasnt ready to hear what he had to say but he was "selling his soul to the devil" and when it was done he poured the hot wax in his hand and squeezed it. then went to bed............... now my question is did he know what he was talking about or is he a fake he kept saying "the devil" and i didnt think it was proper to call father satan "the devil" just curious on the situation i think he was a fake but i am new to this that is why i am asking there are far more experienced satanist on here that can answer that for me

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

ummmm... use punctuation marks?

Fake I'd say. Satanism by default might mean for many LaVeyan Satanism. The devil is yhwh, Satan is our Father. Besides, this guy knows NOTHING about Spiritual Satanism. Why? Well, BECAUSE there is no such thing as SELLING one's soul to the devil.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "housepet21" <housepet21@... wrote:

I know this guy that says he is into satanism so i asked him to sit in on one of his rituals since i am new to this he agreed he lit a white candle and started saying stuff under his breath when i asked him what he said he said i wasnt ready to hear what he had to say but he was "selling his soul to the devil" and when it was done he poured the hot wax in his hand and squeezed it. then went to bed............... now my question is did he know what he was talking about or is he a fake he kept saying "the devil" and i didnt think it was proper to call father satan "the devil" just curious on the situation i think he was a fake but i am new to this that is why i am asking there are far more experienced satanist on here that can answer that for me

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Well, he sounds like a reverse xian, to my way of thinking. By that I
mean that he holds the xian view about Father...basicly, he dwels in
the xian version of Hell and is altogether evil. Obviously, this
belief is false! So yes, he is fake and apparently knows nothing about
real Satanism. So, your assessment was dead on. Hail Satan!

On 9/22/09, housepet21 <housepet21@... wrote:
I know this guy that says he is into satanism so i asked him to sit in on
one of his rituals since i am new to this he agreed he lit a white candle
and started saying stuff under his breath when i asked him what he said he
said i wasnt ready to hear what he had to say but he was "selling his soul
to the devil" and when it was done he poured the hot wax in his hand and
squeezed it. then went to bed............... now my question is did he know
what he was talking about or is he a fake he kept saying "the devil" and i
didnt think it was proper to call father satan "the devil" just curious on
the situation i think he was a fake but i am new to this that is why i am
asking there are far more experienced satanist on here that can answer that
for me

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

what is satans view on cloning i just whant to know like
cloning animals etc

Why don't you ask Satan about that?Seriously I see many ppl asking "what Satan thinks about (insert topic here)" or "why doesn't Satan or the Demons...". Enki/Satan and the Demons is the way to go to learn such things. There are not any mediators between us and the Gods in Spiritual Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

what is satans view on cloning i just whant to know like
cloning animals etc

well considering we are created from the dna of the gods themselves, i assume theres no problem
[/IMG] Learn more.

the other day i was talking to another satanist and he said he could see me in his astral temple and i was just wondering because i don't remember reading it on the JoS website is it possible to see/summon someone to your astral temple when there not asleep?

thanks
-Jessica
Hail Satan!

Hi I am new. I havent done the dedication yet, but I was just wanting to know if there is anyone from Georgia. cause i just moved back an i have no one to hang out with or really talk to. If you do let me know an if not feel free to add me to your yahoo messenger. thanks .

Its really between you and the Daemon, once you summon it. Its
different with each one, but it's not something hard or whatever. Just
ask him or her, when you make contact with them, what they would like
in return for their services. Hope that helps. Hail Satan!

On 4/30/10, Tony S <tonystew30@... wrote:
whats a proper offering to a demon?

I love to grow veggies and was wondering if Father has a special vegetable that is sacred to him. If anyone knows I would love to hear it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

im new here and in need of guidance can some brothers or sisters here help me because i got a lot of problem on meditating,,,and if i summon our beloved gods can they really appear for you to ask questions?,,im sorry but im from far away country and maybe i am the first that join in my country,,,,,HAIL SATAN!!!

Welcome!

If you haven't done the Dedication Ritual, It's advised to start with that when you are ready, People who do not have Satan's Protection often meet with disaster.

My advice is to start the Spiritual Warfare Training program, many people don't find this right away because it's located under join hell's army, and not under meditations, which is where most people go first, I know I did...

here's the link...

http://www.666blacksun.com/Hells_Army_666.html

also what problems are you having meditating? you are being very vague...

Lots of people talk with and see Satan on a regular basis, so yes... But you need to develop your mind power, and your astral senses, the training program is perfect for doing this, and is recommended that everyone do it and follow it carefully, if you are having problems in a certain area, simply take an extra few days until you feel you are adept at doing what is needed.

Also, continue to read the site, you will find most questions that might arise are already answered on one of these 3 sites

www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kevin" <sexmachine_kevin@... wrote:

im new here and in need of guidance can some brothers or sisters here help me because i got a lot of problem on meditating,,,and if i summon our beloved gods can they really appear for you to ask questions?,,im sorry but im from far away country and maybe i am the first that join in my country,,,,,HAIL SATAN!!!

You should try and [/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] question

what country?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 2:51:08 AM

You should try and [/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:57 AM

wh

while programming the energies for the kabbalistic squares, should your 'goal' manifest before you are done the entire kabbalistic square working? thanks

Do i have to do the commitment ritual before i can experience energy?
I have tried to feel the energy, i havent done the comitment ritual tho. But for some reason i dont feel anything .

why the fuck are christians so hypocritical? they go against everything there god teaches them...and then they tell us we are the fucked up ones...open your eyes and see what your doing and then tell us why u think your so dufferent

It's very hard for them to reconcile their common sense and human nature with their suicidal bullshit teachings of their holey bible because they completely contradict eachother. So most xians are confused and only follow part of their bullshit. Of course, the hardcore fundie xians completely ignore all common sense, logic and innate morals and follow their buybull blindly. They literally become like artifical robots.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "biohazard5150" <biohazard5150@... wrote:

why the fuck are christians so hypocritical? they go against everything there god teaches them...and then they tell us we are the fucked up ones...open your eyes and see what your doing and then tell us why u think your so dufferent

<td val[/IMG]That program is a hoax,and a very strong spell that they are under,and most are so decieved as I was that they just don't know there is the truth out there.The biggest thing is they teach being subservience,and bindly following a lie.That is why the awaking rituals are so important,to wake up the Gentiles to the real truth.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Fri, 4/27/12, biohazard5150 <biohazard5150@... wrote:
Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 9:20 PM

[/TD]

yes true and they start losing their true selves but you cannot tell them for the most part the fake smile tells all.
~Hail Satan~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's very hard for them to reconcile their common sense and human nature with their suicidal bullshit teachings of their holey bible because they completely contradict eachother. So most xians are confused and only follow part of their bullshit. Of course, the hardcore fundie xians completely ignore all common sense, logic and innate morals and follow their buybull blindly. They literally become like artifical robots.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "biohazard5150" <biohazard5150@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]It is not only possible but needs to be done in order to advance any futher.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, May 3, 2012 9:18:45 PM

They are under a hypnot[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 4:43:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: question

yes true and they start losing their true selves but you cannot tell them for the most part the fake smile tells all.
~Hail Satan~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "biohazard5150" <biohazard5150@ wrote:

Thats what dedication is all about!!!! Doesnt matter if you were or weren't what matters is now and the future, fuk yeah he'll take you. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daniel Joseph <biohazard5150@... wrote:

i have a question...when i was born my mom made me get baptised and go to church all the time, is there a way i can renounce any and all involvement with christianity? i truly hate it...how can i do that...i dont want lucifer to be angry with me

Thats what the dedication ritual is for.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "biohazard5150@..." <biohazard5150@...
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 6:43 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It is not only possible but needs to be done in order to advance any futher.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "biohazard5150" <biohazard5150@... wrote:
very well said!! I use to be a christian until i found out the lies!! i am so glad i found joyofsatan.com
My eyes have been open and i plan on doing the dedication ritual tonight.
hail mighty Satan!!!
i have been set free from the bondage of christianty!

<td val[/IMG]To dedicate your life to the one and only true creator God Enki.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 5/5/12, Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 5, 2012, 12:52 AM

Thats what the dedication ritual is for.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "biohazard5150@..." <biohazard5150@...
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 6:43 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It is not only possible but needs to be done in order to advance any futher.

[/TD]

All of the RHP is bullshit and totally fucked up (like messed up in the head fucked up).
I was Involved in Sunday school as a kid (I think that's a Christian program to brainwash kids) and frankly I hated it.  The idea of waking up early on Sunday never has been a thing I ever liked overall.
At the time I did not know why I hated it but now I sure know why oooooooh boy do I.

Sent from my iPhone
On May 4, 2012, at 10:45 PM, "ildar" <moon_glow666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "biohazard5150" <biohazard5150@... wrote:

very well said!! I use to be a christian until i found out the lies!! i am so glad i found joyofsatan.com
My eyes have been open and i plan on doing the dedication ritual tonight.
hail mighty Satan!!!
i have been set free from the bondage of christianty!
=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back