Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question to a conservative MP

If you were going to meet a UK conservative MP, what question would you ask? I’m going to see one tomorrow
"Are you going to condemn Israel for genociding Palestinians and lying about beheaded babies and mass rapes by Hamas which are proven to be a hoax by forensic evidence and official stats"?
"Do you support the native English people having their own homeland?Are you going to begin mass deportations of non-native English people?"
"What is your opinion on the Muslim rape gangs? Are you doing anything about them?"
"Do you support free speech? If so, why are you silent about the anti-free speech laws in our country?"
"Are you affiliated with the totalitarian globalists at WEF? If not, are you going to condemn them now?"
"Why is your party pushing the debunked "global warming"/"climate change" hoax and supporting totalitarian policies based on that hoax?"

Just kidding, don't ask these questions because they're going to arrest you for hate speech or something, just like that Count Dankula guy who taught his dog to do the Hitler salute, or the guy who put up a sticker saying "Pubs Closed, Borders open?" during lockdown.

i would like to ask a question about the one world government, but I’m not sure how to phrase it.

I’m not going to get arrested, I’m not worried about that at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back