Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question related to cybernetics and spiritual development

Xtreme

as many of us might know, cybernetics is growing...(the technology used to make cyborgs) well it ain't harmful/forceful to nyone....but what i wanted to ask is even though cybernetics increase one's physical and mental abilities---does it have any harmfull effect on soul's development as one of the actual body parts/brain parts will be replaced by technology....?????

plZ guide....n thanX!

P.S i'd appreciate a more logical explanation rather then people saying "stay away from it as tech is bad for humans...one day tech will rule and other blah!--------"
and i'd like to req the high priests to kindly give their views on this!

BUZZ!!

still waiting for a reply????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xtreme" <xtreme_x99@... wrote:

as many of us might know, cybernetics is growing...(the technology used to make cyborgs) well it ain't harmful/forceful to nyone....but what i wanted to ask is even though cybernetics increase one's physical and mental abilities---does it have any harmfull effect on soul's development as one of the actual body parts/brain parts will be replaced by technology....?????

plZ guide....n thanX!

P.S i'd appreciate a more logical explanation rather then people saying "stay away from it as tech is bad for humans...one day tech will rule and other blah!--------"

i think it would be TERRIBLE idea the human body is a beatiful machine and when u tamper with it you fucking mess it all up
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 2:55:27 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Question related to cybernetics and spiritual development

BUZZ!!

still waiting for a reply????

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Xtreme" <xtreme_x99@ ... wrote:

as many of us might know, cybernetics is growing...(the technology used to make cyborgs) well it ain't harmful/forceful to nyone....but what i wanted to ask is even though cybernetics increase one's physical and mental abilities--- does it have any harmfull effect on soul's development as one of the actual body parts/brain parts will be replaced by technology.. ...?????

plZ guide....n thanX!

P.S i'd appreciate a more logical explanation rather then people saying "stay away from it as tech is bad for humans...one day tech will rule and other blah!------- -"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back