Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question regarding psychopaths

[email protected]

I wonder if anyone has any answers regarding psychopaths more so than sociopaths. Does anyone know why they exist? Are they apart of the Enemy or are they just crazy “evil” for no reason. Where do they tie in spiritually?
Don.
Hail Satan

Psychopaths only use their reptillian brain. Just like we do except that we also use our emotional brain with gives us such things as empathy witch we evolved so we can live in groups and take care of our young. Reptillians dont care for eachother and are on their own. Thats why rewarding things that are good for the survival of a reptile are things like foos sex and specific for humans power. The ability to hurt other gives a psychopath the feeling of power over the other person. Because if you can hurt someone you have power over them. We also have these tendencies but our empathy is overules these traits. Sometimes when people grow op with no love and get abused they dont develop empathy ans become psychopaths because they have to survive. In severe cases they kill people for revenge and the feelinf of power

I as being diagnosed with being a psychopath say it is a lie, I show no signs of violent behavior without reason, I just explain to every physiatrist why There is nothing wrong with me, they are the ones breaking society. so being a psychopath is not on the basis of being violent, it is having the ability to fuck your logic no matter how factual the statement is 
On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 8:00 PM, jacobbenaisse@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Psychopaths only use their reptillian brain. Just like we do except that we also use our emotional brain with gives us such things as empathy witch we evolved so we can live in groups and take care of our young. Reptillians dont care for eachother and are on their own. Thats why rewarding things that are good for the survival of a reptile are things like foos sex and specific for humans power. The ability to hurt other gives a psychopath the feeling of power over the other person. Because if you can hurt someone you have power over them. We also have these tendencies but our empathy is overules these traits. Sometimes when people grow op with no love and get abused they dont develop empathy ans become psychopaths because they have to survive. In severe cases they kill people for revenge and the feelinf of power

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back