Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question please

Karen Krug

I am making my own Satanic Rosary since I could not find one I liked to buy . The question I have is should I use the Star of Ur or the Oroborus as my symbol on the rosary ?
The Star of Ur is the symbol of Goddess Inanna and the Oroborus means life, death, rebirth, infinity.Or should I find another symbol for my rosary?
Hail Father Satan and the Demons of Hell
Ever be thankful for the love Father shows us.

What ever you feel most comfortable with Karen,you are going to be the one to use it sister.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 1:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question please

I am making my own Satanic Rosary since I could not find one I liked to buy . The question I have is should I use the Star of Ur or the Oroborus as my symbol on the rosary ?
The Star of Ur is the symbol of Goddess Inanna and the Oroborus means life, death, rebirth, infinity.Or should I find another symbol for my rosary?

I had chanced upon an old book that happened to be on clearance called "The jewel in the Lotus" by a man called Dr.Douglas
baker published sometime in the 1970's.I had been meaning to inquire about if anyone else had heard of or read any other books by
 him and their opinion on it.  I guess mainly about the reliability of this guys info. The book that I do have I find extremely interesting.
I found his site as well. <cite>www.douglasbaker.com/</cite>

I shall continue my own research into this man and his studies and I thank anyone for any input they can provide.

..Hail Satan!! By all means, Karen, it is your own personal choice.
They are both beautiful!
Just want to point out that one of the serpent's meanings is 'infinity' and the infinity symbol is one of Astaroth's{Innana}.
With the Oroborus you kinda get both.
You must find the one YOU feel is best, as you will be the one using it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Krug <aries16640@... wrote:

The Star of Ur is the symbol of Goddess Inanna and the Oroborus means life, death, rebirth, infinity.
Or should I find another symbol for my rosary?

He is a teacher of Tibetan Buddhism, and the Buddhist Dali Lama sided with Hitler, so Baker's book could be very insightful.. He teaches Buddhist consciousness death for one... Here is a quote I found online from that book that is interesting: 'At death, the consciousness leaves, progressively, the physical and etheric bodies and resides in the astral body in a world not much unlike that experienced during the dream state. If there has been a degree of consciously achieved control of the astral body during life on earth, that control will be maintained after death.' ~Douglas M. Baker~ The Jewel in the Lotus 64~
This seems a very good reason to learn the SS disciplines. Thank you.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

I had chanced upon an old book that happened to be on clearance called "The jewel in the Lotus" by a man called Dr.Douglas
baker published sometime in the 1970's.I had been meaning to inquire about if anyone else had heard of or read any other books by
 him and their opinion on it.  I guess mainly about the reliability of this guys info. The book that I do have I find extremely interesting.
I found his site as well. www.douglasbaker.com/

I shall continue my own research into this man and his studies and I thank anyone for any input they can provide.

Buddh[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 12:03:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dr.Douglas Baker

He is a teacher of Tibetan Buddhism, and the Buddhist Dali Lama sided with Hitler, so Baker's book could be very insightful.. He teaches Buddhist consciousness death for one... Here is a quote I found online from that book that is interesting: 'At death, the consciousness leaves, progressively, the physical and etheric bodies and resides in the astral body in a world not much unlike that experienced during the dream state. If there has been a degree of consciously achieved control of the astral body during life on earth, that control will be maintained after death.' ~Douglas M. Baker~ The Jewel in the Lotus 64~
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

Thank you for your input. It is much appreciated.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dr.Douglas Baker

Buddh[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 12:03:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dr.Douglas Baker

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back