Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question on the physiognomy (?) of the soul of jews

Daemon Laplace

I'm trying to understand something, but I don't quite get it and decided I might as well just ask. From what I understood from what I read, the... Uh... Physiognomy of the soul? Of the jews is messed up, messed up as far as the order of the chakras is concerned. I would like to know more details about this. Did they already had the condition from birth or did it start after allying with the enemy aliens? How twisted are they? I mean this because in spite of everything, they can still practice spiritualism? Which is fucking garbage, but it's still spiritualism to a different extent. So, it makes me wonder if it really is impossible for them to achieve Magnum Opus.

I realize this is a problematic (and hypothetical) approach, but I need serious answers. Magnum Opus as such is a soul transformation, so, let's assume that even if they are not accepted by the Gods, the smelly weirdos could still have a condensed soul but not be able to reach the level of any God, just be eternally immortal on this plane. The only thing stopping them from achieving such a feat would be the messy maze of their genetics caused by their non-thinking personality, and therein lies the first question I asked. Was it by genetics or was it by curse? If it was by genetics, then I would agree with the fact that some reptiles (animals) have no pineal gland and understand that it is a ridiculous concern. If it was the latter, could that be what "the chosen one" really is for them? Our chosen one would then be someone who can move us forward? Or it could be exactly the same as theirs...?

Think of it that way: the creature capable of understanding that something is wrong with itself and fixing it of its own free will could only be a gentile, so what if this chosen one is again a Lavey situation? If a gentile in the body of a Jew is infiltrated into their ranks, that would be both beneficial and bad. On the one hand, by completing the condensation of the Magnum Opus, perhaps it would be powerful enough to "guide" the completion of the breakthrough by adapting the method to be used on jews. On the other hand, if he is a gentile, this one could mislead the SS themselves, and if that were to happen, there is a minuscule chance of ruining a crucial opportunity to use their discreet help to our advantage, hence HPHC's posting about taking advantage of beneficial actions on our behalf rather than worrying only about the source of that help, to prevent that from happening. (But I don't want to twist his words! I know the post is actually a call for mental maturity.)

I am very curious about this. It would be the drama of the century if there turns out to be an infiltrator in the enemy lines, they would be destroyed from the inside without even realizing it because, if their mess is the result of the curse, it means they will think the jew chosen is someone whose curse was revoked by their alien overlords for the occasion and not a gentle infiltrator. Whether they find out about this or not, they will still destroy themselves, however they do it.

I would really love to have your detailed answers on the subject, mainly because I have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm delusional help- I want information because my only source is: trust me (QwQ)

On the one hand, by completing the condensation of the Magnum Opus, perhaps it would be powerful enough to "guide" the completion of the breakthrough by adapting the method to be used on jews. On the other hand, if he is a gentile, this one could mislead the SS themselves, and if that were to happen, there is a minuscule chance of ruining a crucial opportunity to use their discreet help to our advantage, hence HPHC's posting about taking advantage of beneficial actions on our behalf rather than worrying only about the source of that help, to prevent that from happening. (But I don't want to twist his words! I know the post is actually a call for mental maturity.)
I'm using the translator and I don't know if it is well understood. I meant, the chosen one would deceive both sides, but the advancement would be in favor of humanity and the Gods, not the enemy. Although anyway, the main question is the one in the title. I was curious to know in order to shape this hypothesis.

Although now that I read it off the top of my head, it sounds soooo stupid.... Ayno I am already embarrassed to post it!!! Sorry!!! I get embarrassed too easily!!!!

The jew is made by the enemy reptilians, it is a slave to their reptilian masters. They are alien through and through.

Their "spirituality" isn't like ours.

Although now that I read it off the top of my head, it sounds soooo stupid.... Ayno I am already embarrassed to post it!!! Sorry!!! I get embarrassed too easily!!!!
heyy chilll,, its ok. there is nothing to feel ashamed

like our Gods, the reptilians are an alien race. but just as our Gods have evolved in accordance with "human" values, the reptilians have evolved in accordance with the values of the lizard species on earth. territorialism, destruction, unnecessary consumption, greed, instincts for hegemony and dominance, lack of empathy. even many of the world's lizard species eat their eggs after laying them if they cannot instinctively leave the nest. imagine them very mentally and physically advanced. They also have high technology and very high spiritual power (a reptilian is on the level of a god to a spiritually unempowered human, but they still can't match our Gods one on one). we can say that they are responsible for every filth on Earth. its through the Jews that they have unleashed upon us such maladies as islam, christianity, global communism and cultural marxism is their agenda (thus making us weak and controllable). and they created the YHWH energy matrix. just an idol to store and focus the energy they took from us. its no more complex than a "thoughtform" that any sorcerer could create, and one with a very low level of self-awareness. im talking about the being that people worship as "god" or "allah".

They also have high technology and very high spiritual power (a reptilian is on the level of a god to a spiritually unempowered human, but they still can't match our Gods one on one).

They are technologically advanced and even spiritually compared to a normal Human, but one of the JGs wrote that they couldn't even reach a level of a "Hero" such as HPS Maxine's level spiritually.
Their main power comes from big numbers, they are reproducing very fast. They probably have uncountable factories where they produce uncountable amount of slaves.

They are technologically advanced and even spiritually compared to a normal Human, but one of the JGs wrote that they couldn't even reach a level of a "Hero" such as HPS Maxine's level spiritually.
Their main power comes from big numbers, they are reproducing very fast. They probably have uncountable factories where they produce uncountable amount of slaves.
exactly!! also they sacrifice human, baby, animals etc! it causes lots of negativity

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back