Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question on " Opening the Third Eye" meditetion

faraon_135

hello, brothers and sisters, I have a question for those of yo that had done the "Opening your soul meditations", I am currently doing the third eye meditetion (in day 2 of the process), and I'm experienting some stuff that are not write in the meditation description; 1: when i do the THOT vibration at the last channts my hole upper boby is vibrating( including the vibration i must feel in my fourhead), but my boby and fourhead are vibrating pretty hard(its not a discomfort) at the same amplitude; and 2 : after the chants when i have to meditate on the Third Eye my eyes are vibrating pretty hard(not painfull or disconforting, just hard vibration);Are this particular reactions that are individual? am I doing somethig wrong? I do feel a little change and the pressurein the fourhead (that ismetion in the meditation), must this high vibration concern me?                                                                                                     (excuse my bad writing and grammer)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       HAIL SATAN, and All The Old Gods

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back