Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question on food safety

I know this was covered briefly in the newsletter but I need some clarification. I know the k inside a circle on packaged foods means the item is kosher and is dangerous for us due to the "blessings" on it. I also know the u inside the circle has something to do with the kikes but that's the extent of my knowledge. Are the u labled items safe for us or not?Also, what if the item has neither the k or the u at all? One more thing as well. I know that items made for people and pets alike that are made in China are not to be consumed under any circumstances as they are incredibly deadly. Now, if the item does not say what country it is made in, is it best to do what I've been doing, and assume the item is made in China and not purchase it? Thank you all in advance for your input. Hail Satan!

I'm just replying to this so it will be brought back towards the top of the list. Seeing as it got buried VERY quickly, hopefully people just didn't see it and I'm not getting ignored. Looking forward to some input. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

I know this was covered briefly in the newsletter but I need some clarification. I know the k inside a circle on packaged foods means the item is kosher and is dangerous for us due to the "blessings" on it. I also know the u inside the circle has something to do with the kikes but that's the extent of my knowledge. Are the u labled items safe for us or not?Also, what if the item has neither the k or the u at all? One more thing as well. I know that items made for people and pets alike that are made in China are not to be consumed under any circumstances as they are incredibly deadly. Now, if the item does not say what country it is made in, is it best to do what I've been doing, and assume the item is made in China and not purchase it? Thank you all in advance for your input. Hail Satan!

The K inside a triangle means that the food is safe to eat, thats what the kikes look for. The U simply means a kike rabbi did a prayer but that food isn't necessarily safe (I think StrengththroughSatan said this about the U on foods) and to answer your question your probably better off not buying foods if it doesn't say where its from. Also look for organic, "all natural" is a bit deceptive and different from organic.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

I'm just replying to this so it will be brought back towards the top of the list. Seeing as it got buried VERY quickly, hopefully people just didn't see it and I'm not getting ignored. Looking forward to some input. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!!! The circled "U," sometimes with the word "Parve," stands for Union of Orthodox Jews (UOJCA)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

The K inside a triangle means that the food is safe to eat, thats what the kikes look for. The U simply means a kike rabbi did a prayer but that food isn't necessarily safe (I think StrengththroughSatan said this about the U on foods) and to answer your question your probably better off not buying foods if it doesn't say where its from. Also look for organic, "all natural" is a bit deceptive and different from organic.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!!
http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... -food-tax/
about the kike symbols on food products...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back