Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question on fire elemental thoughtforms

vladmasters85

can they be used to burn down buildings? because if they can, im going to stay up until 12 am, when i know no innocent people will be in the church, and ill send a fire elemental thoughtform to my local church and burn it down. that would be completely awesome. hopefully, the priest will be there praying. i am so pissed off at the xians, hiding all this great knowledge from us. thank satan for joyofsatan.com!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladmasters85" <vladmasters85@... wrote:
can they be used to burn down buildings? because if they can, im going to stay up until 12 am, when i know no innocent people will be in the church, and ill send a fire elemental thoughtform to my local church and burn it down. that would be completely awesome. hopefully, the priest will be there praying. i am so pissed off at the xians, hiding all this great knowledge from us. thank satan for joyofsatan.com!
well i know from my own fire elemental thoughtform it normally will do what u command it to (even though i did lose control over mine once), and if u use enough of the fire element when manifesting ur thoughtform it should have enough to burn the church ur going after down

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back