Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question of Interpretation

loz1455

I was recently reading the message from Father Satan on the Hells Army page and it was the most moving passages ive ever read. I did have a question though. What do we need to create and destroy? I can understand that the destruction of the no good xians, but what are we to create? Is there more that needs to be destroyed? More or less im looking at opinions on the case.

We don't destroy xtians, we destroy the jews who created xtianity... :pAnd as for creation, well, who knows? It could be spiritual creation, as well as physical. I think giving birth is a form of creation as well. :) (one of the many)

Στις 8:49 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "loz1455@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I was recently reading the message from Father Satan on the Hells Army page and it was the most moving passages ive ever read. I did have a question though. What do we need to create and destroy? I can understand that the destruction of the no good xians, but what are we to create? Is there more that needs to be destroyed? More or less im looking at opinions on the case.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back