Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question not answered on forum

enkihome

i had asked a question on the forum and got no response ( cant even find it on the main board).
my question was about father satans daughters. who are they? are two of them the goddess of love and the goddess of wisdom? also does anyone know anything about the other four wives?

hope someone can throw me a bone.

Hail Satan

Dear enkihome,
Hi! I saw your message and read that your question wasn't answered yet. Good questions. I don't really have any idea on the family tree of Satan other then Lilith. However on the Joy of Satan website you can go to a section which discuses the different beings and more about them called "Help From Our Gods." I bring this section up to you because in that section you can find lots of info on Astaroth. Astaroth in the Joy of Satan website is one of Satan's daughters. As stated " She has always been very popular, much loved and revered in locals where she was worshiped. She has been the Chief Goddess in many different names, as she has been the Chief in many different areas and cultures. She has been known as a Goddess of fertility, love, and war." I left you a link which gives you more info on her specifically. In this period of time I do not know of any other beings that are in a spiritually energetic way family to Satan. I wish you luck and the best in your quest at gathering more information.
Best Regards,Mike

Astaroth- From the Joy of Satan Site:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aroth.html

Lilith and Sekhmet are two of Satan's wives. Astaroth is Satan's daughter. As for the rest of Satan's wives/daughters, they are not specified on the Joy of Satan website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back