Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about void course of moon

Infernal Knight

i know when ever void course of moon happens things are likely to fail
then this also goes on our meditation right? so as much possible we should perform the meditation while void course of moon is not happening so its a good thing to tracking down the time when it happens....

well to be honest all those years of meditation i really dont giving much attention to it but recently somehow my instinct tells me to give concern about it so i began searching the time when this occurs and the one site i used for reference is from lunarium the one the our fellow satanist recommended

i notice that void course of moon tend to occurs up to 3days continuously... (im not really sure that how i see it on the calendar)

is this means there is a time we really dont have a choice but to meditate despise the planet(/universe) is making our work less effective?

is it still better perform a meditation when this occurs rather than doing nothing? i know we should train ourselves everyday but i need some clarification about this or some info

currently im still performing meditation even there is a void course of mooon all day (honestly i dont notice any difference tough)

Meditation must be doen everyday independent of Voids of Course. Anyway, here is a link to know it (don't forget to change the configurations) http://www.lunarium.co.uk/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

then this also goes on our meditation right? so as much possible we should perform the meditation while void course of moon is not happening so its a good thing to tracking down the time when it happens....

well to be honest all those years of meditation i really dont giving much attention to it but recently somehow my instinct tells me to give concern about it so i began searching the time when this occurs and the one site i used for reference is from lunarium the one the our fellow satanist recommended

i notice that void course of moon tend to occurs up to 3days continuously... (im not really sure that how i see it on the calendar)

is this means there is a time we really dont have a choice but to meditate despise the planet(/universe) is making our work less effective?

is it still better perform a meditation when this occurs rather than doing nothing? i know we should train ourselves everyday but i need some clarification about this or some info

currently im still performing meditation even there is a void course of mooon all day (honestly i dont notice any difference tough)

You can void meditate anywhere and at anytime. Void meditation trains your mind to focus during magick. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013 8:56:52 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about void course of moon

i notice that void course of moon tend to occurs up to 3days continuously.. (im not really sure that how i see it on the calendar)

I always understood in your meditation practice the 'void moon'  only applies to starting a new meditation... so say you wanna begin working with the "Flame Meditation" on day 1 you would make sure that the moon is not void and hopefully in a beneficial sign... and then you would perform the meditation everyday regardless of void moon or not... This is my understanding and how I work with the void moon information it may be right and it may not... now I have noticed that my meditations usually feel a bit 'weaker' when the moon is void but I still do them every single day regardless...
Hail Satan!!! Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
On Jun 8, 2013 1:43 PM, "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:
  You can void meditate anywhere and at anytime. Void meditation trains your mind to focus during magick. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013 8:56:52 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about void course of moon

i notice that void course of moon tend to occurs up to 3days continuously.. (im not really sure that how i see it on the calendar)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back