Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about the spiritual warfare training program

Jessica1

I am almost done with the first month and I was looking at what I'm suppose to do for the second month. I was wondering when I do the mediations to open my chakras and I don't open them all the way should I keep going and do the last meditations the EZ Chakra spin and the complete chakra meditation even though my chakras aren't open. Then open my chakras after I've done the full second month, or should I make sure all my chakras are open before I do the last two meditations? or will the last two meditations help open my chakras? I hope this all makes sense and if it doesn't please say something so I can try to explain better. Thanks for anyone who replies.

-Jessica
HAIL SATAN!

I just finished the second month of training and while I could be wrong the timing seems a little off. like at the end of the second month you get 2 days to empower your chakras were you do one chakra a day. For that I decided to do those meditations for a week to do every chakra once. I don't think deciding to take more time doind the program is a problem. It seems to me the program is meant to introduce you to different meditations to get you going.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica" <black_is_my_heart_2160@... wrote:

I am almost done with the first month and I was looking at what I'm suppose to do for the second month. I was wondering when I do the mediations to open my chakras and I don't open them all the way should I keep going and do the last meditations the EZ Chakra spin and the complete chakra meditation even though my chakras aren't open. Then open my chakras after I've done the full second month, or should I make sure all my chakras are open before I do the last two meditations? or will the last two meditations help open my chakras? I hope this all makes sense and if it doesn't please say something so I can try to explain better. Thanks for anyone who replies.

-Jessica
HAIL SATAN!

you're perfectly fine doing those meditations, the only way of closing your chakras is if you consciously close them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica" <black_is_my_heart_2160@... wrote:

-Jessica
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back