Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about the gods

Glory to Satanists

People who do not do any work for the Gods or don’t have any serious topic or aim for the JoS or humanity, I have found, are almost always delusional about where they stand with the Gods. When one that does nothing issues any statements like this, they are almost never where they assume they are. They are living it solo in their mind
You know, I guess my post was not accepted because I questioned the past of the Gods.
And here is the answer from HPHC.
Thank you!
I questioned the past of the Gods and the purpose of Joy of Satan's true intentions or connections, which Machiavelli describes (I won't write what it's about because they won't accept this post)
I will just say that Sumerian mythology tells us something.
my intentions: I ask myself- will our faith in Gods be a long-term good in our survival.
Taking into account what it might have been like in the past.
I don't mean the fear that the Gods will one day change their minds, but whether they are hiding something from us.
So I'm not saying that getting rid of sects and jews is not good and that access to witchcraft is not good.
But is our future with them a divided people?
Tower of Babel.
Question Authority, by their fruits we will know them.
For now, I believe in the Gods that they mean well, because getting rid of jews and sects is a priority if we are to move forward.
and access to magic, the Gods are positive towards us so far.
but what's next?

Question Authority- YOU are my authority, I question it in a peaceful way and I don't want you to have power over me.(LOL)
No one will promise me and pull the wool over my eyes! REEEEEEEEEEE
You see, I care about freethinking and the future.
by their fruits we will know them- You have my support as an individual person, I have no bad intentions, on the contrary, this whole fight against the jews impresses me.

Do I sound selfish, I know I don't.
I wanted to know.
I have verified this case after knowing it for years from any Ancient text I have read. The Gods put people on a trajectory of social growth and a mission or a task, and that is a key to develop them as individuals as well. Groups of people who do these things, are furthered both as a group and as individuals, in a far better way.
These are the two quotes I wanted.
Does it appear from the texts that this is not about (((collectivism)))?
From the way you wrote it, I can assume that it is not.
Kudos to you.
I still don't know if the Gods were responsible for our divisions/wars.
To me it rather looks like a planet attacked by (((god)))
And the Gods focused on what you wrote in the quote above.

For now, Joy of Satan fruits are healthy and tasty.
And I'm going to bask in the light of what the future holds.

I wrote this because I try to be an objective freethinker, because this website made me aware of the most important and useful philosophy that can be found:
https://www.luciferianliberationfro... Overview of Objectivism and Freethought.html

knowledge is power

Glory to Lord Satan!

I still don't know if the Gods were responsible for our divisions/wars.
We are responsibile for our wars and divisions, we are responsible for everything what is of our earth.

Its just that this responsibility is a teaching and gift from Gods to us, their responsibility was to gving us this consciousness.

Our responsibility to use it.

I would focus more on the actual facts and the here and now.

Speculative things can be speculated on for eternity.
I joined JoS because I got insight of hidden Truths about spirituality and what it is.

Not to speculate about speculative intentions of beings out of reach.
Or how to put it. Don't overthink on things. Think about your own advancement, and others too.
Spread the truth somehow. Don't confuse it.

It's very simple: Jews made the whole world believe a man walking on water and later died for us so we can worship a cross - was a spiritual thing. :LOL:

Behind that curtain - all TRUE spirituality was destroyed and blasphemed.

Among true spirituality is yoga. Go do some yoga :)

I will share what I wrote in a conversation with another Satanist
on this topic.
because I should have written it earlier:

So I didn't say that we are slaves of pagan Gods.
On the contrary, I found that they wanted to help us.
But the question is about the past because enslavement is one thing and manipulation through division is another.
You don't have to enslave, it's enough to create divisions and wars and occupy people and stop them from making a united effort.
Isn't that what Rothschild, Chabad and the like do?
Weaken people in this way until it is possible to put a chip in their head then game over.
Because globally united people become scientists and apprentices, they can go beyond the earth and the enemy does not want that.
How to stop it? make them ignorant and manipulate them into wars.
jews do just that.
It doesn't look like it to me that it's the Gods' fault, the times of paganism, to me the past looks like the earth was attacked 10,000 years ago by (((god))) (cube ship)

So, according to me, at the beginning we were supposed to be like Adam and Eva but then Lord Satan changed his decision about our future and here is the question whether we were supposed to be under control anyway.
Will we have an ''intergalactic'' future under Lord Satan's rule?
Maybe just part of the Empire, who knows.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, and I will do the same.

Glory to Lord Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back