Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about squares

keykorius

Im having some financial problems and various proyects that need money, and im planning to use the magical squares to help up my efforts, which square should i use? The goal is obtaining money Hail Satan!

The sun square and jupiter square just make sure the moon isnt void when you start the square and make sure the sun is an appropriate sign. jupiter wont be in a good sign so you better jump on it next thursday when the moon's not void.

------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 7:55 AM PDT fullmetal.daemon@... wrote:

Im having some financial problems and various proyects that need money, and im planning to use the magical squares to help up my efforts, which square should i use? The goal is obtaining money Hail Satan!

I think @jeremy meant to say that Jupiter *will* be in a good sign. You could also do the Venus Square (for money) but Sun and Jupiter are the best and most powerful. You could also download the money spells.pdf and do the spells in there. Στις 5:12 π.μ. Κυριακή, 6 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... έγραψε:

The sun square and jupiter square just make sure the moon isnt void when you start the square and make sure the sun is an appropriate sign. jupiter wont be in a good sign so you better jump on it next thursday when the moon's not void.

------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 7:55 AM PDT fullmetal.daemon@... wrote:

Hi another question with this :p lol 
I know if you skip one day is ruin but if you loose count and do more repetitions is it ruin too?
Thanks brothers & sisters

It is ideal you do the exact number of repetitions. That's why you should use a rosary. xP Στις 9:36 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 7 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "tatianacastrocr@..." <tatianacastrocr@... έγραψε:
I know if you skip one day is ruin but if you loose count and do more repetitions is it ruin too?

I do not recommend a rosary, or any other system with a fixed number of markers, for planetary squares.  This is because your vibrations fluctuate on different days.  Instead, I recommend constructing a chart.  You carefully copy the numbers on the square in the order (physical or spiritual) you choose, and designate that number on a graph.  You will have to mark off a square that is one beyond the number of that day's vibrations--say, if you have 28 vibrations one day, you put a marker on space number 29 (or you construct 28 spaces).  You use one line per day, and you mark off one space each time you do a vibration.  When you reach the marker or you run out of spaces, you are done for that day.
To explain, I will use the sun square as an example.  I take a piece of graph paper and mark a square 36 X 36, which is the boundary of the square.  On this, I take the chart indicating the number of vibrations, which can be found on the Joy of Satan website under Magickal Squares.  Tracing the directions indicated for your square (which is different if you are doing a physical versus a spiritual square), I count that number of spaces from the edge of the square.  The first day, for instance, there are 31 vibrations.  So I count 31 open spaces, and place a marker on space 32.  Next line, there are 2 vibrations, so I leave 2 open spaces and put my red X (my marker) on space 3.  And so on, until I reach the bottom of my square.  The day there are the maximum vibrations, I place no markers and simply go until I reach the boundary of the square--the only time this happens.
Now, imagine using a rosary.  You get to the middle of the square, and the number of vibrations might go into the lower 20s or high teens, bouncing on either side of 18 1/2 (the average).  How are you going to track that you are doing that day's vibrations?  Obviously, you are probably going to go straight through and lose your place, and realize you have done something like 55 vibrations and wonder "What the fuck have I just done?".  This will undermine the effectiveness of the square, though probably not as bad as skipping a day (and I still do not recommend skipping the next day).  With the chart, you simply go one space until you reach your marker or the boundary of the square, and then stop (or make your affirmations, if doing a physical square).  And it is worse with a Moon square, where the vibrations reach as high as 81 and a rosary can mislead you into doing 69 when you should have done 68 or 70 that day.  The chart is far better.
No, a chart is not foolproof.  You can still fuck up when copying the numbers, mixing them up.  Or, you can pick the wrong direction when constructing the chart.  It is also possible to inadvertently forget to mark off a vibration, especially when you have more than 20 (and especially when it is something in the 70s).  Or, you could inadvertently mark off the vibration early, then mark off the next one when you complete the first vibration (likewise, it is possible to forget to advance a bead or to advance a bead too soon and then another one when you should have advanced it the once).  But, I think the chart is better when doing workings where the number of repetitions fluctuates.
However, a Satanic rosary is ideal when the number is fixed.  Especially when you are doing workings where you need 108 vibrations of a mantra.  These include "RAUM" workings, "MUNKA" workings, and if you are trying to vibrate runes to empower yourself.  If you wish a reliable 108 vibrations, your ideal tool is the rosary.  While a cat lick rosary will work in a pinch (you simply go around twice), I do not recommend it for obvious reasons.

Dude, what the heck... Your message confused me greatly.If you use a rosary with 108 beads, then obviously, you will have chosen beforehand the (for example) 30 beads, and you will just do these 30 beads. Why do you have to make it so confusing? Στις 7:15 π.μ. Τρίτη, 8 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "denniswhicher@..." <denniswhicher@... έγραψε:
  I do not recommend a rosary, or any other system with a fixed number of markers, for planetary squares.  This is because your vibrations fluctuate on different days.  Instead, I recommend constructing a chart.  You carefully copy the numbers on the square in the order (physical or spiritual) you choose, and designate that number on a graph.  You will have to mark off a square that is one beyond the number of that day's vibrations--say, if you have 28 vibrations one day, you put a marker on space number 29 (or you construct 28 spaces).  You use one line per day, and you mark off one space each time you do a vibration.  When you reach the marker or you run out of spaces, you are done for that day.
To explain, I will use the sun square as an example.  I take a piece of graph paper and mark a square 36 X 36, which is the boundary of the square.  On this, I take the chart indicating the number of vibrations, which can be found on the Joy of Satan website under Magickal Squares.  Tracing the directions indicated for your square (which is different if you are doing a physical versus a spiritual square), I count that number of spaces from the edge of the square.  The first day, for instance, there are 31 vibrations.  So I count 31 open spaces, and place a marker on space 32.  Next line, there are 2 vibrations, so I leave 2 open spaces and put my red X (my marker) on space 3.  And so on, until I reach the bottom of my square.  The day there are the maximum vibrations, I place no markers and simply go until I reach the boundary of the square--the only time this happens.
Now, imagine using a rosary.  You get to the middle of the square, and the number of vibrations might go into the lower 20s or high teens, bouncing on either side of 18 1/2 (the average).  How are you going to track that you are doing that day's vibrations?  Obviously, you are probably going to go straight through and lose your place, and realize you have done something like 55 vibrations and wonder "What the fuck have I just done?".  This will undermine the effectiveness of the square, though probably not as bad as skipping a day (and I still do not recommend skipping the next day).  With the chart, you simply go one space until you reach your marker or the boundary of the square, and then stop (or make your affirmations, if doing a physical square).  And it is worse with a Moon square, where the vibrations reach as high as 81 and a rosary can mislead you into doing 69 when you should have done 68 or 70 that day.  The chart is far better.
No, a chart is not foolproof.  You can still fuck up when copying the numbers, mixing them up.  Or, you can pick the wrong direction when constructing the chart.  It is also possible to inadvertently forget to mark off a vibration, especially when you have more than 20 (and especially when it is something in the 70s).  Or, you could inadvertently mark off the vibration early, then mark off the next one when you complete the first vibration (likewise, it is possible to forget to advance a bead or to advance a bead too soon and then another one when you should have advanced it the once).  But, I think the chart is better when doing workings where the number of repetitions fluctuates.
However, a Satanic rosary is ideal when the number is fixed.  Especially when you are doing workings where you need 108 vibrations of a mantra.  These include "RAUM" workings, "MUNKA" workings, and if you are trying to vibrate runes to empower yourself.  If you wish a reliable 108 vibrations, your ideal tool is the rosary.  While a cat lick rosary will work in a pinch (you simply go around twice), I do not recommend it for obvious reasons.

Dude, what the heck... Your message confused me greatly.If you use a rosary with 108 beads, then obviously, you will have chosen beforehand the (for example) 30 beads, and you will just do these 30 beads. Why do you have to make it so confusing? Στις 7:15 π.μ. Τρίτη, 8 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "denniswhicher@..." <denniswhicher@... έγραψε:

Yes.
On Monday, 7 April 2014, 7:36, "tatianacastrocr@..." <tatianacastrocr@... wrote:

If you have some way of keeping track of the number of vibrations each day and some means of tracing the number of beads that matches the number of vibrations for that day, it will do fine.  The challenge is making sure you move the marker each day--because in a square, the number of vibrations is different each day.  For instance, your sun square requires 33 vibrations the first day.  You need to track 31 vibrations.  The next day, it is 2.  Then 4--the numbers change each day.  Rosaries are more suitable for workings that require a fixed number of vibrations each day--and those 40-day money workings are perfect.
If something works well and you have an accurate system of keeping track of how many times you need to repeat the mantra each day, keep using it.

I find for squares, I just write on  a piece of paper the day number (the first day, or second, etc.) then the number of repetitions I have to do, with a circle around that number.Then I tally off each repetition. Works for me.  On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:44:11 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back