Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about some recent events in my life and their relation to f

lowrynick

so all of a sudden some big events have happened...but it's not to me its to my girlfriend who im VERY close with been with her over 4 years.
it started sunday night, i needed an very important ride wasnt near my car(was at friends for weekend they drove)&she was too tired she said&it caused problems cause it was big for me&easy for her but still wouldn't lend a hand so whatever i got over it.
well 2days ago, that night i said a short "prayer" to father satan just hoping for things to get a little better.
well the very next day(yesterday, literally 11 hours after i said the prayer)she was on the way back from college&a driver ran a red light hit her, totalling her car. which is bad, but 2 hours later she got a call for a new job which is great it helps us to move out(were 18) then she got over $2300 cash for her tax return which is also great! well that was yesterday, today she got a call...the driver that hit her has no insurance&she is having serious neck&head pains all of a sudden she was fine at the wreck&isn't reporting it to insurance for money she is just legit in pain.

my cousin made a joke "hey i heard karma got your gf" referring to her not giving me ride now her car is destroyed. it was funny but im starting to think this is alot more than karma.
could this be an act of father satan? what i dont understand is it keeps getting better, then worse at the same time i can't predict how this is going to end, any thoughts? or is it all just coincidence?

I'd say, get her to see the doctor, Neck/Head injuries can be fatal. And they tend to reveal themselves hours, even days after an actual incident. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 4:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] question about some recent events in my life and their relation to father satan

so all of a sudden some big events have happened...but it's not to me its to my girlfriend who im VERY close with been with her over 4 years.
it started sunday night, i needed an very important ride wasnt near my car(was at friends for weekend they drove)&she was too tired she said&it caused problems cause it was big for me&easy for her but still wouldn't lend a hand so whatever i got over it.
well 2days ago, that night i said a short "prayer" to father satan just hoping for things to get a little better.
well the very next day(yesterday, literally 11 hours after i said the prayer)she was on the way back from college&a driver ran a red light hit her, totalling her car. which is bad, but 2 hours later she got a call for a new job which is great it helps us to move out(were 18) then she got over $2300 cash for her tax return which is also great! well that was yesterday, today she got a call...the driver that hit her has no insurance&she is having serious neck&head pains all of a sudden she was fine at the wreck&isn't reporting it to insurance for money she is just legit in pain.

my cousin made a joke "hey i heard karma got your gf" referring to her not giving me ride now her car is destroyed. it was funny but im starting to think this is alot more than karma.
could this be an act of father satan? what i dont understand is it keeps getting better, then worse at the same time i can't predict how this is going to end, any thoughts? or is it all just coincidence?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back