Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about satanic creed

karlburdo1

Dear everybody. I hope you don't find this question offensive. I've been doing some critical thinking, just the way I often do. I found in Qu'ret al-Yezid and other sacred writings that Satan presents himself as creator of this planet. "All habitations and desert spaces are indeed of my own creation" How can this be interpreted. Is he really creator of planet or just of mankind through dna manipulation? 
"I am he that men come to with rightful worship", "Knowing this who dares fail to worship". Does this mean He should be worshiped? Does He demand our worship? Elsewhere I often read He does not demand worship like in other (false) religions. Personally I have nothing against worship but I need this clarified. So I'm confused.
Also it appears Satan has a lot of power over world events but nowadays you claim He needs our fight and even help in form of sending energy for the cause. Is Qu'ret al- Yezid outdated or false? How much power does Satan have these days? 
These questions puzzle me. I apologise if you may find me ignorant or doubtful. I am not... but I try to think critically as I said. 
Hail Lucifer our true God.

We have no holy text Satanism is about your personal relationship with Him and the Gods. Some Satanists are polytheist sone see Him as a brother or a friend and don't worship Him in a true sense. Ask Him. Do what feels right to you We do not have a holy text

Please can someone knowledgeable reply? Is Qu'ret al-Yezid correct in stating Satan created the Earth? Are we supposed to worship Satan? Does he direct everything that happens on Earth? I'm a bit confused when I read it. 
Hail Lucifer ! 

You don't have to worship him, you should just want too.
For the other questions i don't have the answer but, we should find these answers, I believe Satan has left the riddles behind for us he will guide us but we have to be dedicated is all,and I'm sure if you dedicate to these questions you'll find the answers.
Don't you see for every disease we can find a cure in plants or some other magnificent way, every thing has a meaning to it i mean bees for instance if they don't pollinate the plants there's nothing for certain animals to eat certain animals don't eat than other certain animals don't eat, lets go smaller cells everything in your body is making sure you work all the the little ribosomes all the little nuclei,and many other things. So I'm sure through hard work and dedication which Satan wants us to be you'll find your answers just try harder...... (not being a dick it's apologize i just see a lot of people spell it wrong and it bugs me for some reason)  
HAIL SATAN

Even xtians will tell you Satan is god of this world. Hmmm.
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:19 AM, "karlburdo1@..." <karlburdo1@... wrote:
  Please can someone knowledgeable reply? Is Qu'ret al-Yezid correct in stating Satan created the Earth? Are we supposed to worship Satan? Does he direct everything that happens on Earth? I'm a bit confused when I read it. 
Hail Lucifer ! 

@Karlburdo tell us your personal knowledge about Satan, I mean what you've learnt so far about your Father if you're a Satanist, then we can start teaching you from there. If you're not a Satanist, or not yet one, then I don't have any business being here on ur post.
On Mar 21, 2014 12:55 AM, "Sandra Waldron" <simsmotal@... wrote:
  Even xtians will tell you Satan is god of this world. Hmmm.
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:19 AM, "karlburdo1@..." <karlburdo1@... wrote:
Hail Lucifer ! 

I agree that they aren't giving you a straight forward answer. However, understand that not everyone in this group is adept and has all the answers. If you want to know if Satan created the Earth in the way you are thinking, the only way I think that you will find that answer is if you ask Satan yourself when you are adept enough yourself to actually hear him, or go read the lost book of Enki that's in this section here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/files
I haven't read all of it myself but maybe it will help you, and btw I'm not going to guarantee you that this will give you the answers your looking for, but I'm almost positive it will help you.Hail Satan~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back