Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question About Runes

Fire

I am VERY new and working on my meditation and I was wondering if it's ever too early to start using runes ? Should that be something that is done at a later time or as they say "no better time than the present" Any opinion would be appreciated.

Dark Blessings to All

Hail Satan and the true Gods of Old

Fire

Welcome fire,in my opinion you should wait to fight with us until after you do your dedication,for protection purposes.But if you are dedicated then yes,no time like the present.In my opinion it is the most powerful form of magic I have ever used,and highly recommend it.Don't worry if you don't get the vibrations of the runes right,because in time they will get easier.I had the hardest time rolling my r's starting out,but now I can do it so effortlessly,that I wonder why I had such a problem with it before.But just like the meditations,we are not use to it,and it takes time and practice.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 8:00 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Question About Runes

I am VERY new and working on my meditation and I was wondering if it's ever too early to start using runes ? Should that be something that is done at a later time or as they say "no better time than the present" Any opinion would be appreciated.

Dark Blessings to All

Fire

No, all you need to know is how to vibrate them correctly. When you are new and doing the awakening the chakras exercises there are like 2 or 3 vibrations that are runes.

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 9:00 AM EDT Fire wrote:

Dark Blessings to All

Fire

Thank you for the advice. I am dedicated, 3 weeks now and never felt better or more alive.

Hail Satan
Fire

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

No, all you need to know is how to vibrate them correctly. When you are new and doing the awakening the chakras exercises there are like 2 or 3 vibrations that are runes.

Dark Blessings to All

Fire

I'm happy for you sister :)

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 9:09 PM EDT Teena wrote:

Thank you for the advice. I am dedicated, 3 weeks now and never felt better or more alive.

Hail Satan
Fire

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Dark Blessings to All

Fire

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back