Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about ritual today???

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to say what i have been reading for the past few days had been a real shock to me!! Never knew about all this stuff & about the bible been a lie all this time!!! Just relieve that I'm finding out the real truth!!

------------------------------
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 11:55 AM PDT Diana Savala wrote:

Hey everyone so I'm going to do the ritual in about 30 minutes so I hope this posts! But I was wondering if we're supposed to do the request and affirmation IN the ritual or after the ritual??? Idk if this makes sense :eek: I hope so. Thank you!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Hello Amylinda.  Yes, the first time realizing that you have been force fed lies, been forced to be blinded to the truth, been bounded by the enemy, and been disgustingly guided to be a slave for the jews is quite shocking.
Keep reading up on the site.  Look more into this link to help liberate your mind from the xianity hoax. http://see_the_truth.webs.com/
In time, you may decide to dedicate to Father Satan.  When you do this, do this on your own and through your own free will.  This a great first step into spiritual liberation.  Know that the meditations found on the site are very  REAL and powerful, and you should practice extreme caution if you choose to dabble in it without first dedicating.  

HAIL SATAN!!HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

--- In [email protected], <amylindah@... wrote:

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to say what i have been reading for the past few days had been a real shock to me!! Never knew about all this stuff & about the bible been a lie all this time!!! Just relieve that I'm finding out the real truth!!

------------------------------
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 11:55 AM PDT Diana Savala wrote:

Hey everyone so I'm going to do the ritual in about 30 minutes so I hope this posts! But I was wondering if we're supposed to do the request and affirmation IN the ritual or after the ritual??? Idk if this makes sense :eek: I hope so. Thank you!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Thank you & i will read into that website! Yes i was a Christian at one time..but not anymore!! Everything that I've been wanting to know for so long the website of Joy of Satan has answered my question!

Chicalina<3

brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]If you are here to play, please dont play here. This is not for christian
HAIL FATHER TRUE CREATOR OF HUMAN!!!!!!!!!! Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Question about ritual today???
Sent: Sun, Sep 15, 2013 4:38:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you & i will read into that website! Yes i was a Christian at one time..but not anymore!! Everything that I've been wanting to know for so long the website of Joy of Satan has answered my question!

Chicalina<3

brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back