Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about priesthood

Good one. To become a clergy in spiritual Satanism you need to be...well..first- very capable. Secondly you have to go through Satan himself. Automatically you have to be advanced...and by that you have to have at least your kundalini raised... You have to be very committed en capable o's sacrifice....I mean In times of time en more...you have to be extremely devoted. Am not a clergy....There was an audio sermon that I listen too where Maxine hinted on the above few.... But that's only for Starters....In other words there's a great lot that is needed. Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Bless the joS admin en clergy Good luck on your endeavours my dear.
On 15 Nov 2015 05:03, "dougevans75@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  How does one become a clergy person of the Joy of Satan? Just curious.
Thank you.
Doug

@Danith T.L.B.' danith69@... I do not know about it taking so along....
All it really requires is commitement en devotion en selflessness. That's it exactly. Am not very sure...but think HP Shannon joined Satanism not very many months ago...If I remember correctly. So...I really think the thing is with capability. Not time and experience. Though you have to be knowledgeable...
On 17 Nov 2015 05:19, "'Danith T.L.B.' danith69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I dedicated myself to Spiritual satanism 6 years ago. Clergy members are chosen by Satan and by invitation from the other HPs. You do not need your serpent raised. Many of the HPs before becoming ordained did not have their serpents raised. It is more than just spiritual advancement. Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:05 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Danith T.L.B.' danith69@... I do not know about it taking so along....
All it really requires is commitement en devotion en selflessness. That's it exactly. Am not very sure...but think HP Shannon joined Satanism not very many months ago...If I remember correctly. So...I really think the thing is with capability. Not time and experience. Though you have to be knowledgeable...
On 17 Nov 2015 05:19, "'Danith T.L.B.' danith69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back