Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about meditation

demonsduat1

There is another post that is somewhat similar to the one about blockages, it reminded me of something I read in another post some time back about 2 members, think man and woman that were close friends, each SS, the guy was having issues with going into a trance. Without making this too long, he had said that she began experiencing something similar and her Guardian finally reached her and told her they had been being blocked/attacked by some angel or other entities or something of that nature and gave her the meditation to rid this filth. Also, someone had responded that because he was a water sign, that water signs do and always will have problems with trance's? Does anyone remember this? I have dug around and can't find it. I had thought I was a water sign but question this and now feel more of fire. I do meditations to invoke the elements and retain them for balance and advancement but I have and continue to have issues with going into trance's. I had felt there is or may be some angels or entities, blocking me, even perhaps blocking some of my communication with my Guardian?? I have rid everyone that is religious that I know of and severed any ties to them, but I know they still pray/prey about me, fuckers. If anyone can help with this myriad of issues it would be greatly appreciated as they are all pretty serious.
Thanks! Hail Satan

the jos complete ebook has a curse against christians.  Also there is a technique to pull the cords off of you pineal gland (6th chakra).Maybe that helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back