Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about karma debts.....

knight.infernal

i feel like there is always a something that trying to block my personal achievement in life.... when i try to make a plan/choice for myself to improve my life....something goes wrong as if the destiny is intentionally making it to fail...

i have always confidence on my personal capabilities, and knowing my weakness and strength.... still.. somehow....something that i cant explain....really irritates me...

then year ago i bought a book titled "Soulmates, Karma, & Reincarnation" authored by Jaima Licauco (well known Filipino spiritual researcher) (btw im not trying to promote it or something...)

according to this book.... the hardship we having in current life is due to the karmic debt we made on our past life....and the suffering we having right now is way of paying this karmic shit debt...

as a Satanic view i remembers one of the HP's teaching/post (HPs Maxine?)
is tackled about meditation of burning the "seeds" within our soul that causing shit on our life... that "seed" is made out of past life ties (btw pls correct me if im misunderstood or mistakes cause i dont remember it much...)

my thought is, is doing meditation this meditation somehow help me lessen the shitty experiences happening in my life?

gblt.webs.com/Words_of_Power - Freeing_the_Soul.htm
The Munka meditation.
Basically, you will state in the affirmation, after the vibrations, what you are being free from... Whether that is bad luck, or failure and the like.Yes, this meditation is valid. :)
Απο: "knight.infernal@..." <knight.infernal@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:08 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 15 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] question about karma debts.....

i feel like there is always a something that trying to block my personal achievement in life.... when i try to make a plan/choice for myself to improve my life....something goes wrong as if the destiny is intentionally making it to fail...

i have always confidence on my personal capabilities, and knowing my weakness and strength.... still.. somehow....something that i cant explain....really irritates me...

then year ago i bought a book titled "Soulmates, Karma, & Reincarnation" authored by Jaima Licauco (well known Filipino spiritual researcher) (btw im not trying to promote it or something...)

according to this book.... the hardship we having in current life is due to the karmic debt we made on our past life....and the suffering we having right now is way of paying this karmic shit debt...

as a Satanic view i remembers one of the HP's teaching/post (HPs Maxine?)
is tackled about meditation of burning the "seeds" within our soul that causing shit on our life... that "seed" is made out of past life ties (btw pls correct me if im misunderstood or mistakes cause i dont remember it much...)

my thought is, is doing meditation this meditation somehow help me lessen the shitty experiences happening in my life?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back