Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question About Jupiter Squares!

johnrobsons

Could someone explain whether its appropriate to do Jupiter squares outside of its 3 main signs? Like doing it on Thursday next week for example?
The reason why I am asking as since Jupiter moves very slowly, the next time it will be in its sign will be a very long time.
So will it work in other signs as well? And did it work for you doing it like that?

Hail Satan!

The Jupiter square can be done anytime except for the signs it shouldn't be done like in Virgo, gemini and Capricorn.
The Jupiter square can be done in any sign except for the above but it won't be as powerful and produce optimal effects as if it were in its ideals signs like cancer, pisces and saggitarius but it still will produce results. It is 16 days and still has positive effects so I believe it is definitely still worth doing if one is in need.
So go for it if you want.
This goes for all the other squares. It can be done but I don't think it is worth doing long squares like Mercury and Moon if it is not in its strongest signs. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Friday, February 27, 2015 9:39 PM, "johnrobsons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Could someone explain whether its appropriate to do Jupiter squares outside of its 3 main signs? Like doing it on Thursday next week for example?
The reason why I am asking as since Jupiter moves very slowly, the next time it will be in its sign will be a very long time.
So will it work in other signs as well? And did it work for you doing it like that?

Hail Satan!

I just checked the planetary transits, I am new to astrology. 
Jupiter is going to enter Virgo in August. So you could absolutely get started next Thursday in my opinion except the Moon will be in Virgo, which could have a weakening effect.
If you get started on the 12th of March, which is a Thursday, Moon will be in Sagittarius, which is Jupiter's exalted sign as far as I am aware. That means it would be ideal to get started. I will join you in that.
As for starting a Mars square people, I really really recommend next Tuesday, as Mars is currently in Aries and Moon will be in Leo. It is an ideal time for conflict and confrontation. I will be getting rid of some enemies of mine.
On another note, if anybody can recommend a good and complete book on astrology to me I would be very grateful.
HAIL SATAN

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 2:27 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Jupiter square can be done anytime except for the signs it shouldn't be done like in Virgo, gemini and Capricorn.
The Jupiter square can be done in any sign except for the above but it won't be as powerful and produce optimal effects as if it were in its ideals signs like cancer, pisces and saggitarius but it still will produce results. It is 16 days and still has positive effects so I believe it is definitely still worth doing if one is in need.
So go for it if you want.
This goes for all the other squares. It can be done but I don't think it is worth doing long squares like Mercury and Moon if it is not in its strongest signs. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Friday, February 27, 2015 9:39 PM, "johnrobsons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Can Magical Squares be done along side a 40 day money spell? Will both work fine like that?

Hail Satan!

Yes you can do a working and a square. Just keep your energies high through meditation. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 10:19 PM, "johnrobsons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can Magical Squares be done along side a 40 day money spell? Will both work fine like that?

Hail Satan!

Thanks for replies.

Will using 2 different sets of affirmations be effective when doing squares? Like 20 reps of something general like "huge sums of money are coming to me now" and followed by a 20 reps related to a specific goal in my chosen career?

Also can we use a specific amount of money in our affirmations that we desire to obtain? In my case I need a very specific sum earned.

Relating to money spells!

The money spell #2 in the pdf, is it a 40 day spell? The one that has 30 vibrations while meditating on the sigil!

For some reason no one here talks about that 2nd ritual. And the way it is described in the pdf as if it was a one time ritual. So is this spell a 40 day working too? And did someone use that spell here?

I ask as nearly all posts here, everyone did the spell #1 only.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back