Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about jewish facial features...

grauer_hans

Hey all

I was reading about how to identify a jew and there was one part that kind of concerned me...i noticed the part about the prominent lower lip.

i not only have naturally full lips, despite being a man, but i also have a lower lip that is larger than the upper one.

Are you sure this feature is exclusive to jews? because some google image searching reveals plenty of perfectly aryan men who have lips about the same as mine.

other than this one particular feature, there is absolutely nothing about my appearance or personality that is jewish. My skin tint, eyes, ears, forehead etc are 100% nordic, and my parents also know of no jews in either of their ancestries...

The thought that i might have some jewish blood in me genuinely horrified me and ive been freaking out about it all evening. But as much as I would be crushed to find out that i am part kike, I WANT THE TRUTH.

Hail Enki!

I also have a dominant lower lip and I am an Asian gentile. It's nothing to worry about. I believe having this feature suggests black blood somewhere down the ancestry. It is not an exclusively jewish feature although most jews do have this.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grauer_hans" <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hey all

I was reading about how to identify a jew and there was one part that kind of concerned me...i noticed the part about the prominent lower lip.

i not only have naturally full lips, despite being a man, but i also have a lower lip that is larger than the upper one.

Are you sure this feature is exclusive to jews? because some google image searching reveals plenty of perfectly aryan men who have lips about the same as mine.

other than this one particular feature, there is absolutely nothing about my appearance or personality that is jewish. My skin tint, eyes, ears, forehead etc are 100% nordic, and my parents also know of no jews in either of their ancestries...

The thought that i might have some jewish blood in me genuinely horrified me and ive been freaking out about it all evening. But as much as I would be crushed to find out that i am part kike, I WANT THE TRUTH.

Hail Enki!

<td val[/IMG]Have you ever seen Angelina Jolie's lips?? I know a few very pure aryan (blonde hair and green eyes and blue eyes, sraight noses tall etc. that have a bigger lower lip

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!
HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: question about jewish facial features...
Sent: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 8:09:12 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I also have a dominant lower lip and I am an Asian gentile. It's nothing to worry about. I believe having this feature suggests black blood somewhere down the ancestry. It is not an exclusively jewish feature although most jews do have this.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "grauer_hans" <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hey all

Hail Enki!
[/TD]

Are you saying that jolie is a Gentile?

Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 01:23:50 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: question about jewish facial features...

<td val[/IMG]Have you ever seen Angelina Jolie's lips?? I know a few very pure aryan (blonde hair and green eyes and blue eyes, sraight noses tall etc. that have a bigger lower lip

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!
HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: question about jewish facial features...
Sent: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 8:09:12 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I also have a dominant lower lip and I am an Asian gentile. It's nothing to worry about. I believe having this feature suggests black blood somewhere down the ancestry. It is not an exclusively jewish feature although most jews do have this.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "grauer_hans" <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hey all

Hail Enki!
[/TD]

It is more likely that you have a little bit of Negro blood in you.
Usually, when it's just a little, it will manifest itself in full lips,
and if it is barely there, the lower lip can be more protruding than the
upper lip. Alone, that doesn't provide enough to identify you as a
kike, since Negroes are Gentiles.

However, there is a related condition that almost always makes one a
kike. If both lips are barely there, that is called "frog mouth". This
condition, the opposite of full lips, is almost always a kike feature.
It is possible for anyone to make a face by retracting the lips and
create this condition artificially, or to develop a condition that
causes the lips to retract (most common would be surgery). These
conditions are extremely rare, however, and someone that has naturally
very thin lips would be much more suspect of being a kike than someone
with full lips with the lower one somewhat more prominent.

Now, if you have a protruding lower lip plus a gape in the mouth, that
is more a danger. Kikes have that distinguishing gape, and the lower
part of the mouth seems to be more open than the upper. Often the
tongue comes out, but that alone could be simply someone making a face
in the picture. If your mouth tends to open like that while relaxed,
that is a warning. Lacking that, it could simply be a trace of Negro
blood.

Which, to me, is better than kike blood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grauer_hans" wrote:

Hey all

I was reading about how to identify a jew and there was one part that
kind of concerned me...i noticed the part about the prominent lower lip.

i not only have naturally full lips, despite being a man, but i also
have a lower lip that is larger than the upper one.

Are you sure this feature is exclusive to jews? because some google
image searching reveals plenty of perfectly aryan men who have lips
about the same as mine.

other than this one particular feature, there is absolutely nothing
about my appearance or personality that is jewish. My skin tint, eyes,
ears, forehead etc are 100% nordic, and my parents also know of no jews
in either of their ancestries...

The thought that i might have some jewish blood in me genuinely
horrified me and ive been freaking out about it all evening. But as much
as I would be crushed to find out that i am part kike, I WANT THE TRUTH.

Hail Enki!

well...after thoroughly checking myself in a mirror - here is what i see:

While I DO have a naturally large mouth as well, i know my tongue DEFINATELY does NOT show like in the pictures of jews - i have noticed that any time i open wide to make an expression, my toungue naturally retracts into my lower jow, so you really dont see it that much even if i open real wide, at least certainly not like the woman in the picture. so for sure[/B] i lack the reptillian tongue...

also with regards to the gape...I looked at several pictures of jews and i think i see what you mean...kind of an inverse-trapezoid shape where the upper lip seems to not move very much...

honest to Satan, if it exists im having trouble seeing it...i spent considerable time comparing jew and known gentile mouths and...mine looks pretty gentile to me...

if i just let my jaw drop open naturally, make a shocked expression, or open it like im at the dentist and he says "open wide", my mouth looks about 50/50 between the two lips...

if i imagine cheering like my favorite team just won, like the two jews on page 12 of "how to recognize and identify a jew part 1" appear to be doing, or screaming at an imaginary enemy...it does not look jewish...
my upper lip also moves naturally when i speak.

But here is where i am slightly concerned - just because of common human jaw anatomy ...it looks like if you are <em>smiling</em> then regardless of whether you are jew or gentile your mouth will resemble an inverted trapezoid...i have pictures of known gentiles with these traits...if you are referring to what i have observed, namely that jewish upper lips dont tend to move much, then i am quite the opposite because whenever i smile or laugh both my lips move, with the upper exposing my gum as well as my teeth  

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM, enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@... wrote:

blood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grauer_hans" wrote:

Hey all

about the same as mine.

Hail Enki!

if desired, i can provide pictures that are cropped just to reveal my mouth and the lower half of my head, etc.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

While I DO have a naturally large mouth as well, i know my tongue DEFINATELY does NOT show like in the pictures of jews - i have noticed that any time i open wide to make an expression, my toungue naturally retracts into my lower jow, so you really dont see it that much even if i open real wide, at least certainly not like the woman in the picture. so for sure[/B] i lack the reptillian tongue...

also with regards to the gape...I looked at several pictures of jews and i think i see what you mean...kind of an inverse-trapezoid shape where the upper lip seems to not move very much...

honest to Satan, if it exists im having trouble seeing it...i spent considerable time comparing jew and known gentile mouths and...mine looks pretty gentile to me...

if i just let my jaw drop open naturally, make a shocked expression, or open it like im at the dentist and he says "open wide", my mouth looks about 50/50 between the two lips...

if i imagine cheering like my favorite team just won, like the two jews on page 12 of "how to recognize and identify a jew part 1" appear to be doing, or screaming at an imaginary enemy...it does not look jewish...

But here is where i am slightly concerned - just because of common human jaw anatomy ...it looks like if you are <em>smiling</em> then regardless of whether you are jew or gentile your mouth will resemble an inverted trapezoid...i have pictures of known gentiles with these traits...if you are referring to what i have observed, namely that jewish upper lips dont tend to move much, then i am quite the opposite because whenever i smile or laugh both my lips move, with the upper exposing my gum as well as my teeth  

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM, enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@... wrote:

blood.

Hey all

about the same as mine.

Hail Enki!

don't freak out... You're obviously not a kike.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grauer_hans" <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

Hey all

Hail Enki!

This thought causes me some worry too. My lip features aren't all prominent but I sure wouldn't say I have frog mouth either. Human tongue, too. No bug-eyes. No hook-nose.

Most of the time when these thoughts bother me, I can't help but think it's just the enemy trying to throw me off. Just something else to try to get me to quit.

I KNOW I was sincere in my dedication and I've experienced things since. My 3rd eye is open and I'm just beginning to see into the astral. Not much yet but it's increasing.

Once I started meditating, my world went nuts all around me. There were two deaths in the family, some drama from my ex-wife and my girlfriend has dumped me. xtians at the local grocery store (I live in a very xtian community) stare at me strangely. I even get verbally accosted by some of the more devout ones, un-provoked. It seems like they can just feel me when I walk into a place.

Admittedly, the constant stress and strain and pain did get me to stop meditating for a few days. But I'm trying again because I know the truth about the Real Gods! I know the jews are out to destroy and enslave anyone but their fellow jews.

So, if I were a jew, it seems I wouldn't be under attack so much, right? If I weren't headed on the correct path, they'd be of no concern, right?

Because just like the op, to find out otherwise, I might just lay down and die. But everyone needs to know where they stand. In my heart and with Satan as my witness, I do not believe myself jew.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

if desired, i can provide pictures that are cropped just to reveal my mouth
and the lower half of my head, etc.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Anakin Skywalker <
anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

While I DO have a naturally large mouth as well, i know my tongue
DEFINATELY does NOT show like in the pictures of jews - i have noticed that
any time i open wide to make an expression, my toungue naturally retracts
into my lower jow, so you really dont see it that much even if i open real
wide, at least certainly not like the woman in the picture. so *for sure*i lack the reptillian tongue...

also with regards to the gape...I looked at several pictures of jews and i
think i see what you mean...kind of an inverse-trapezoid shape where the
upper lip seems to not move very much...

honest to Satan, if it exists im having trouble seeing it...i spent
considerable time comparing jew and known gentile mouths and...mine looks
pretty gentile to me...

if i just let my jaw drop open naturally, make a shocked expression, or
open it like im at the dentist and he says "open wide", my mouth looks
about 50/50 between the two lips...

if i imagine cheering like my favorite team just won, like the two jews on
page 12 of "how to recognize and identify a jew part 1" appear to be doing,
or screaming at an imaginary enemy...it does not look jewish...

But here is where i am slightly concerned - just because of common human
jaw anatomy ...it looks like if you are *smiling* then regardless of
whether you are jew or gentile your mouth will resemble an inverted
trapezoid...i have pictures of known gentiles with these traits...if you
are referring to what i have observed, namely that jewish upper lips dont
tend to move much, then i am quite the opposite because whenever i smile or
laugh both my lips move, with the upper exposing my gum as well as my teeth

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM, enemyofjezzuz <[email protected]:

blood.

Hey all

about the same as mine.

Hail Enki!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back