Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about doubling up on workings

sinbad

I had to do my workings quite late yesterday, and so I was on the verge of sleep. I was still 80% focused during the initial vibrations, but I had to rush through the affirmations/visualisations. And the working felt a lot weaker than usual.

Did this weaken the overall working, or ruin it, and am I allowed to 'double up' on the working the next day to make up for it?

If so, should I double the reps (108 > 216) or do the normal amount twice, morning + evening?

By "rushing", I was kinda falling in and out of consciousness/sleep during the affirmations and fell asleep mid visualisation. But I technically "completed" all the correct number of affirmations. But the workings felt a lot weaker than usual.

Doing double may be too much, which could fry your senses and make you unable to do much of anything for a few days. Doing too much is not good.

Just continue doing the normal amount, and repeat this for weeks at least 40 days. The consistent work repeated every day will strengthen and make up for whatever amount was lacking in your one day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back