Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about bathing and incenses...

ammon_zaid

hello everyone!

im ready to do my dedication ritual very soon but im not sure about the incenses... is it important what kind of incense i use? are sandal wood nag champas ok?

also

i have no bath in my home and therefore cannot bath myself before the ritual. also showering can only be done cold in the evening since we dont have so much warm warter in our water-container :( will it be ok if i just wash myself thoroughly?

best regards

Being as clean as you can be is a sign of respect for Father Satan. Just do your best. He knows your heart.

As for the incense, I never used any. But, the place I was in when I did.mine was clean, pleasant and free if tobacco smoke. My candle smelled nice, too.

There are sometimes circumstances preventing some of us from following every detail. Father Satan knows if your heart is sincere, though.

First of all my congratulations for your choice; you are entring the Satanic family  and this is the best thing you even did in your life!

Don't worry about the smallest details... you are going to dedicate to Satan, our wonderful Creator God, who supports any kind of difference between humans, and is for individuality.
So you can choose the incense you want, the one that makes you feel better - only don't use cheap low quality incense that may have a bad smell, buy a good quality incense.

Bathing is symbolic: it cleans yourself from bad energies and shows respect. If you can't bath, have shower and wear on clean clothes, this will be OK.

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 22:13:01 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] question about bathing and incenses...

hello everyone!

im ready to do my dedication ritual very soon but im not sure about the incenses... is it important what kind of incense i use? are sandal wood nag champas ok?

also

i have no bath in my home and therefore cannot bath myself before the ritual. also showering can only be done cold in the evening since we dont have so much warm warter in our water-container :( will it be ok if i just wash myself thoroughly?

best regards

ok great! thank you for your answers and opinions... im really excited about my ritual. i hope everything goes well! im little nervous, not sure why :p

greetings

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back