Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about aura

taleatyler

I meditate regularly. There is this guy who is an asshole. Normally, I can't feel auras unless I really tune into the person. This guy has obviously, a powerful aura. It extends like 3 feet or more and the energy in it is really ugly and feels horrible. As far as I know, he doesn't do any meditations and is no a Satanist or anything. I had to ride in the back seat of the car he was driving and sitting behind him actually made me feel ill. Has anyone ever heard of or experienced anything like this?

Yes this is possible. You will need to meditate on and empower your aura frequently. When ur aura is stronger than his you won't notice that feeling anymore, at least not as much.

Consistent power meditation is key

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "taleatyler" <taleatyler@... wrote:

I meditate regularly. There is this guy who is an asshole. Normally, I can't feel auras unless I really tune into the person. This guy has obviously, a powerful aura. It extends like 3 feet or more and the energy in it is really ugly and feels horrible. As far as I know, he doesn't do any meditations and is no a Satanist or anything. I had to ride in the back seat of the car he was driving and sitting behind him actually made me feel ill. Has anyone ever heard of or experienced anything like this?

There could be many reasons why you feel this persons Aura in this way. Firstly, is he a jew? They seep with a vile Aura to those dedicated to Satan, for quite obvious reasons. Secondly this person could be devoutly religious, xian, catholic, jewhova, and you may be unaware of his religious tendencies, he may keep them quiet.

Another possibility is that through your own development you are picking up on something about him, about his persona or character that is hidden from normal perception. We all have an Aura, but not everyone knows how to see or feel it. His own could be tainted for many different reasons.

This is something that should be paid special attention to by any Spiritual Satanist. When we develop our Spiritual Senses, when we work our Aura's and Our ability to sense Aura's we help ourselves in more ways than are instantly apparent, one of these ways is the judgement of others through a perception of their own Aura. Like an early warning system if you like.

You would do well to treat this person with the caution your sensory perception has gifted you with.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "taleatyler" <taleatyler@... wrote:

Not exactly. I get wierd feelings around people who are not satanists but nothing quite like that. This is a very interesting topic! Hail father satan!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 05:38:30 AM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] question about aura

It might be a shape-shifting reptilian. But what would a creature like that do around ordinary people? They are normally in high positions of power on earth as far as I am aware of.

Ive had similar experiences, but I am fairly sensitive to auras. There can be several reasons why you pick this up off of him. For starters, he may have something spiritually attached to him. This seems like the most reasonably explanation. I would watch him closely for threatening behavior, or otherwise suspicious behavior as well like unusual questions and the like.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "linda s" <bad_and_awesome@... wrote:

Not exactly. I get wierd feelings around people who are not satanists but nothing quite like that. This is a very interesting topic! Hail father satan!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 05:38:30 AM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] question about aura

Thank you. Your answer is correct. After doing kundalini meditation exercises and yoga every day, I no longer feel his aura.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

Yes this is possible. You will need to meditate on and empower your aura frequently. When ur aura is stronger than his you won't notice that feeling anymore, at least not as much.

Consistent power meditation is key

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "taleatyler" <taleatyler@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back