Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #855: Energys sent to the universe

AskSatanOperator

1.I know it's common in most witchcraft to send the energies to the universe,is this an enemy's practice what is your opinion

2.can I send energy to the earth was doing a money spell,love,etc,

I'm only asking cause I used to do that alot in whichcraft before I became a jos member

Satanic Meditation Information
"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

This has to do with the soul and how the New Age movement keeps urging followers to focus solely on the higher chakras. Each chakra has a male and female pair and both work together. There must be balance in both the higher and lower chakras.

Further reading,
Important Information Concerning Power Meditation
Information Concerning the Mind
Satanic Meditation
Satanic Witchcraft

"Send energy to the universe" is another way of saying waste it and direct it nowhere. Energy needs to be focused like a laser and directed to one exact point to achieve that point. Not diffused and scattered in every direction, or it is so weak it accomplishes nothing.

If you work for a money spell, your efforts must be focused specifically on the success of your spell and on opening an opportunity for you to gain more money. The ground is not a job, sending the energy at the ground is not going towards a job.

This is why all those basic "wiccan" things never accomplishes anything and never gives any success. They don't know what they're doing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back