Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #850: Soul capture

AskSatanOperator

Is it possible SS souls can by captured by the enemy and trapped on another plane or world or astral christian hell version?

And is it possible the enemy can absorb one's Spiritual gifts?

What does it mean a lot will want to join but it will be too late?

I will know if it is too late for me?

AskSatanOperator said:
Is it possible SS souls can by captured by the enemy and trapped on another plane or world or astral christian hell version?

SS souls are protected by the Gods, and if one were to pass away they are immediately transported to a safe place. Christian hell does NOT exist. It is only a created fairy tale in order to manipulate ignorant people.

There will be people in the future who will be ignorant to the very end and by their behavior will pay the price. There will be individuals who will not recognize Satanism. The gods do not force anyone to join us. It will be solely the decision of such individuals.

If you are dedicated and will develop and continue on this path then you have nothing to worry about :)

AskSatanOperator said:

No, unless one goes full traitor or something, but even then I doubt it.

You need to understand that linking into the enemy requires a subconscious desire and sets of countless acts to link into them on the Astral level, this has to be sustained and wilful. Like lifetimes of devout xian belief, wanting one's entire self to be eliminated, treachery against one's own, WANTING to be absorbed by the borg, etc.

If you've done the dedication it's not too late for anything and the Gods protect your soul through whatever.

AskSatanOperator said:

This will not happen to SS, to Spiritual Satanists as we are united and we work together for the good cause, and we really have spiritual protection. We're safe from harm like the one you described

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back