Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #841: I'm afraid to do kundalini meditation as it can increase my psychosis.

AskSatanOperator

I have had developed psychosisIs 1 year ago, is there a way to cure psychosis without medicines . I want to do kundalini and chakra meditations but I'm afraid that it may increase my psychosis , I have heard and seen some people who developed psychosis because of advanced meditation and kundalini . Please provide me some information .

Balance, cleaning, and grounding is necessary here, as well as an eventual energy working to free yourself from any mental disorders. This should be followed with a doctor's treatment.

The stability of the mind is the most important thing, so you should not totally fear the treatment of a doctor, especially that of a holistic one who may provide safe solutions.

Also, for you to advance your soul, some power is necessary, but instead of doing strong amounts of empowerment, focus more on deep cleaning, the lower chakras, and calming yourself. Do Hatha yoga, rather than Kundalini yoga, as well as alternate nose breathing. Focus on your base chakra and your feet chakras, as well as experiment with ether energy to safely add earth energy into your soul.

Along with the above, closely follow the guidance of the Gods. Meditate on their sigil and ask them what you can do to safely advance. They will know what is best for you, and will guide you even if you cannot clearly hear them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=429374 time=1678388539 user_id=21286]
Balance, cleaning, and grounding is necessary here, as well as an eventual energy working to free yourself from any mental disorders. This should be followed with a doctor's treatment.

The stability of the mind is the most important thing, so you should not totally fear the treatment of a doctor, especially that of a holistic one who may provide safe solutions.

Also, for you to advance your soul, some power is necessary, but instead of doing strong amounts of empowerment, focus more on deep cleaning, the lower chakras, and calming yourself. Do Hatha yoga, rather than Kundalini yoga, as well as alternate nose breathing. Focus on your base chakra and your feet chakras, as well as experiment with ether energy to safely add earth energy into your soul.

Along with the above, closely follow the guidance of the Gods. Meditate on their sigil and ask them what you can do to safely advance. They will know what is best for you, and will guide you even if you cannot clearly hear them.

Can you please provide links of instructions for grounding, balancing, cleaning and meditation on sigil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back