Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #836: A question about race mixing.

AskSatanOperator

I understand the site's position on race mixing and the trouble it would cause for the soul of those involved by what is said here.

But I've read through Mein Kampf and from what is said there, Hitler talks more about superior races mixing with inferior; he also seems to mention more about a race being related to the nation. What I'm saying is it seems that he's talking about more of sacrificing the energy of the strong to the weak more so that compatibility issues.

I usually go with what is concretely shown in a lot of texts and with what evidence is there, and that is what I can see so far.

Hopefully if someone can shed light on that.

I dont ever think Hitler would do that, also please dont forget that the book has been corrupted and the jews made sure that you will have a hard time finding the original version if you can even find it anymore.
What would be more the case is to make every nation value their strong more as ''racially superior'' as encourage them to make as many kids as possible while those on the weak side to make less kids.
Hitler would never take Germans or Scandinavians and throw them to breed with Slavs or any other white subrace because it's with each of their own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back