Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #831: Ритуал разворота торы [Torah Reversal Ritual]

AskSatanOperator

Я не проходил посвящение. Я медитировал по программе 40 дней и доходил до 6 дня и 10 полных дыханий йоги. Вопрос: Может ли полное дыхание йоги вызвать респираторное заболевание? Два раза доходил до 10 дыханий и два раза заболевал, также, делал 2 раза ритуал разворота торы.

[Google Translate: I didn't go through the initiation. I meditated on the program for 40 days and got to day 6 and 10 full yoga breaths. Q: Can a full yoga breath cause respiratory disease? Twice I reached 10 breaths and fell ill twice, and also did the ritual of turning the Torah 2 times.]

AskSatanOperator said:
Я не проходил посвящение. Я медитировал по программе 40 дней и доходил до 6 дня и 10 полных дыханий йоги. Вопрос: Может ли полное дыхание йоги вызвать респираторное заболевание? Два раза доходил до 10 дыханий и два раза заболевал, также, делал 2 раза ритуал разворота торы.

[Google Translate: I didn't go through the initiation. I meditated on the program for 40 days and got to day 6 and 10 full yoga breaths. Q: Can a full yoga breath cause respiratory disease? Twice I reached 10 breaths and fell ill twice, and also did the ritual of turning the Torah 2 times.]

Always do everything calmly and don't overdo it, if you can't do much don't do it because it can cause problems if you do it in an exaggerated way even more because you are new. And do the dedication before doing any rtr this is for your safety.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back