Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #830: Pluto Negative Karma?

AskSatanOperator

Hi guys.

Does anyone know how Pluto's negative karma manifests itself in people's lives?

For example: I have Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th house.

What would be the negative manifestations of this position, if any? Thanks for reading me.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi guys.

What would be the negative manifestations of this position, if any? Thanks for reading me.

with respect, reading your map on http://jos-astro.com/ you would get it very directly probably correlated in your life

7th house
Here the marriage partner can be overly jealous, controlling and even physically abusive. This is a position that battered wives often have. Their lives can be drastically altered by marriages and partnerships, and even with their relations with other people. People with this position need to be cautious regarding whom they associate with. The partner is more than likely to have power over this person; the wrong kind of power. This goes for both sexes. In extreme cases, one who is involved with this placement can wind up dead. Murderess Susan Atkins with Saturn, Pluto and Mars all in her seventh house of others, was strongly attracted to Charles Manson. Needless to say, he brought out the worst in her and the association transformed her life in a very ugly way.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi guys.

This position can be very bad.

For example I knew a girl with this position addicted to hanging around with losers on chat programs who wanted to kill her. Her romantic relationships were absolute shit and instead of putting the blame where it really lay she also kept causing trouble with her friends by 'cutting them down to size' (she was an Aquarius Sun and a lot of other Aquarius positions, so in combination with the Pluto in 7th, it was bad). No matter how much these men fucked her over, she would not listen to reason.

Although the sign isn't that important for the transcendental planets, this is slightly due to the Pluto in Sagittarius influence she had IMO [thrill seeker, dogmatic], Pluto in Scorpio can manifest differently.

It does not manifest this type of way for every person. Sometimes this can mean power over others, depending on how powerful the soul is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back