Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #827: get old

AskSatanOperator

I have a tremendous fear of aging, wrinkles, white hair. But we Satanists will age differently from the rest, right ? I saw that the magnum opus meditation helps with that. I will probably look younger than I really am when I am older because it is genetic on both sides of my family, but it won't stop me from getting old.
This obsession with youth is the Jews' fault ? with this sea of beauty and aesthetics that is going on ? I have seen several videos of people avoiding smiling in order not to create wrinkles
I have done this for many, many months, I did not laugh or make facial expressions in order not to create any marks, I slept with tapes on my face to prevent it and everything else, maybe that is why I have created a very serious face nowadays, even though I am a very expressive person.

Fear of getting old comes from fear of dying. And fear of dying is removed when you realize that there is no death. We continue living in the next generations, we continue our lives forever.

So there is no fear of being closer to death if there is no death.

In addition to Ol Argedco's reply, another answer is "Yes", there is far too much of an emphasis on youth these days. The media and many people are obsessed with it. Humanity is on a low level, so many people think physical appearance is all that really matters. They don't understand the value of the qualities ruled by the chakras above the sacral. This is further pushed by the jews, to cause psychological damage to people simply for going through a normal process of the physical body.

SS will age slower, the SaTaNaMa meditation is shown by research to slow ageing, and so does yoga.

I would advise you to not worry so much about laugh lines. It's better to enjoy the moment, rather than worry about some lines on the face.

You might want to look into rose quartz face rollers. Rose quartz does have beautifying and anti-ageing qualities. When Venus enters Taurus soon (look in our handy SS Calendar for ingress dates, link is in my signature), you can buy one and charge it with the energy of Venus to make your skin youthful and beautiful :)

Yoga and bioelectricity (including from mantras like SATANAMA, SATANAS and AYKK ONG-) plus a very strong aura slows down aging to very very slow levels by replenishing the body with qi, prana, vril, whatever one wants to call it. The FRTR will also help by ridding oneself of jewish curses.

All the planetary mantras can help here in different ways too.

Other than that, a lot of extrinisic aging (70 percent or more) is caused by sun exposure and not actual internal aging or gravity, so just use broad spectrum sunscreen on your head, hands and neck, or do a spell for this. UV protective clothing can help as well for the body.

Do not get too hung up about aging, as Lydia and Ol said. There is nothing wrong with some elements of aging conveying maturity and wisdom [sorely lacking in our society today] and some of our Gods such as Botis choose to appear as old. The out of control youth culture is designed to create a naive herd of trendy idiots, running away from Saturn at all costs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back