Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #824: Upcoming Esbat

AskSatanOperator

According to other calendars it's March 6, but for me it's March 7, is this a problem?

What kind of works can I start and can I start more than one work?

How many days do you recommend?

I have been meditating for about 1.5 months and I have some clarity. I want to do a work that will create a truly unquestionable effect by making its energy permanent.

AskSatanOperator said:
According to other calendars it's March 6, but for me it's March 7, is this a problem?

What kind of works can I start and can I start more than one work?

How many days do you recommend?

I have been meditating for about 1.5 months and I have some clarity. I want to do a work that will create a truly unquestionable effect by making its energy permanent.

1. well, today is the 8th and the esbat is over, and it was yesterday, the only problem with the confusion of the day is doing it on the wrong date, if you want the MAXIMUM of the power that the positioning can offer

2. what kind of jobs can you do? on such a date? ALL.
and you can start more than one job yes, remember, will you support it?

the moon changes in your signs and the best opportunities for maximum power in what matches your desire or need to act

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html
(never start a work on the void moon)
(your chakras must be open to start too)

3. if you're going to start something on a specific date of true power, why not go all out with something good?

40 days makes the work permanent in the soul with every affirmation correct and tuned on the starting day, but depending on what happens in the area, it cannot have such a cool manifestation desired, due to karma, lack of spiritual power…

hence the importance of having heightened awareness and seeing your life from many angles, for example in finance, if you are the type of person who has always had unforeseen events or bad things even with all the precautions and merit to have peace of mind about it, look in your natal chart for things referred to that, and it's more appropriate to remove and then add, because there is no full manifestation, and negative things will continue to happen, and not always everything is written explicitly than you have

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=429079 time=1678290572 user_id=57]

Nebu, I wanted to say your efforts to reply to posts is very much appreciated :)

thank you very much, miss lydia [jg]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back