Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #821: How do I get a new gaurdian

You can't get another guardian. The Gods themselves choose the people they want to watch over.

AskSatanOperator said:
I do not get along with mine as I am of a different soul nature.

they choose you, they like you, and a curiosity, things you need to work on, areas of interest in your life, they represent (even if you don't think so, awareness gradually increases and you understand this)
i won't offend you, yeah just a moment, but if you feel that you have nothing to do in a rational way, contact satan, be sincere and ask for clear guidance

That is literally impossible or you are just confused. Every Guardian basically corresponds to the soul template of the person assigned Them.

Look for the problem yourself, my friend. Work to increase your awareness and openness. You're just disrespecting yourself and your protector

AskSatanOperator said:
I do not get along with mine as I am of a different soul nature.
This question is such a stupid one and probably a troll. Let's pretend it's not a troll tho.

This is very disrespectful, you are talking about a God that chose to teach you and protect you, and you say you don't want Him/Her anymore. Gods are not your boyfriend/girlfriend that you can just ditch and change, and they're not a friend that you met at your local bar.

Also, you know, every God is a billion times better than you in every aspect, so you should be more humble and understand that, maybe, if He/She chose you, it's because He/She knows what's better for you, more than you do.

If you think you don't get along with yours, then there is likely a mistake in your understanding. Perhaps you are misunderstanding a lot of the communication, or perhaps you have hangups or programmings you need to overcome. Think this over and find what the problem actually is :)

Your the problem.

More specially your lack of understanding. I didn't get along with my GD as first but i realised we are a perfect match cause even though he does things i don't particular like i wouldn't learn things if he did them any other way.

So this is truly a " You " issue and I'd just void meditations and self reflection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back